Book this seasonal full-day tour only available in the spring and visit Mt Fuji as well as other popular attractions in Yamanashi Prefecture! By joining this trip, you will have a chance to pick and eat fresh seasonal fruits. Do not miss thechance as a fruit lover like you! Visit Mt Fuji 5th Station, which is the most famous and popular station in Mt Fuji. And you are going to visit LakeKawaguchi, one of the most beautiful lakes in Japan with Mt Fuji as its background, and enjoy a relaxing ride onthe cruise En Soleil. One of the highlights of the tour is the visit to the Katsunuma Winery and have some wine tasting there.
Know More about this tour
You are invited to enjoy the beautiful spring in Japan. Meet your group near the Shinjuku Station in the morning and depart for Mt. Fuji 5th Station (approximately 2 hours).
Mt. Fuji 5th Station is the closest stop for the non-climbers to enjoy the scenery of the grand Mt Fuji. Stroll around for an hour then leave for lunch at Lake Kawaguchi area. Havingnice food in the nice place would be the best definition of thisrestaurant. While enjoying your lunch with Japanese Udon meal set, you will be able to see Mt. Fuji and the lake at the same time when it is a clear day with good weather. After lunch, have a relaxing ride on the cruise En Soleil on Lake Kawaguchi featuring a classic appearance and comfortably wide space inside, such a wonderful activity for any seasons.
After the cruise, comes the highlight of the day, seasonal fruit picking. Pick and eat the seasonal fruits in the garden. Fruits change depending on the season, cherry picking in June, peaches fromJuly tothe middle of August, and grapes from the middle of August to November. The last stop for the tour isthe Katsunuma Winery where you can enjoy some wine tasting and shopping for your favorite wine. When the tour concludes, you will return to Shinjuku area at around 6:30pm.
Inclusions for Mt Fuji Day Tour: 5th Station, En Soleil Cruise, Yamanashi Winery, And Seasonal Fruit Picking Including Lunch
- Coach equipped with free WiFi
- 500 ml mineral water bottle as gift
- "Tokyo Travel Guide Book" with various coupons as gift
- Amulet bell of luck as gift
- Seasonal fruit jelly as gift
- Mt. Fuji key chain as gift
- Wine tasting
- Seasonal fruit picking
- All-you-can-eat seasonal fruit
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Mt Fuji Day Tour: 5th Station, En Soleil Cruise, Yamanashi Winery, And Seasonal Fruit Picking Including Lunch
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase only for people over 20 years old)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat; infant meals not included
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking; vegetarian option available
Wheelchair accessible support may be available, please advise at time of booking if required
This tour will depart regardless of weather or traffic conditions, unless you are notified otherwise by the local operator. Viator and your local tour operator will not be responsible for itinerary changes due to unforeseen circumstances
In case of bad weather, there is a chance that Mt Fuji cannot be seen. For this reason no refund will be provided
Due to bad weather or traffic congestion the road to Mt. Fuji 5th Station may not be passed through, the tour schedule will change to visit "Fuji Visitors Center"
You can pick 2 peaches to take home and peaches are available for all-you-can-eat within 30 mins. For grapes, you can pick and eat inside the garden within 30 mins
Minimum drinking age is 20 years
Personal food not allowed inside the restaurant for lunch
Coaches do not include bathroom facilities
Coaches have approximately 9 to 45 seats depending on the size of the group
If the road to Fuji 5th Station is under blockage and cannot pass through, Lucky Bell and Mt. Fuji key chain will be unable to present as gift
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.