OverviewFollow the eruption trail of Mt. Tarawera on a helicopter tour that includes a landing on the volcano. Best viewed from the air, the rugged landscape of this geothermal wonder is set amid a series of crater lakes. You'll take off from Rotorua and soar above the Northern Lakes district, listening to commentary about the regions history and geology from the pilot-guide. Then take a 20-minute walking tour for up-close photo ops of the volcanic scenery.
Know More about this tour
Inclusions for Mt Tarawera Helicopter Tour With Volcano Landing
- Commentary on board
Exclusions for Mt Tarawera Helicopter Tour With Volcano Landing
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
Due to comfort and balance of the aircraft, the maximum weight per seat/passenger is 297 lbs (135 kg)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.