Mt Titlis Day Photo Tour Panorama View From The 360 Rotating Gondola - Lucerne
OverviewVisit the highest Alpine tourist destination in Central Switzerland. Enjoy the gorgeous panorama view from the 360 rotating gondola. Discover a glacial paradise with snow and ice all year long.Experience the breathtaking panorama of the Alpine world!Further attractions included in the tour are (weather permitting) a visit to the glacier cave, a trip over glacier crevasses in the Ice Flyer chairlift, its glacier parkandthe highest and coolest lying hanging bridge Titlis Cliff Walk!
Know More about this tour
At 3,238 metres (10,623ft), Mount Titlis, is Central Switzerlands loftiest peak exuding a snow and ice spectacular view. This journey in Switzerland is even more camera-compulsory because youll be riding in the revolving Rotair, an aerial cable car that delivers awesome 360-degree panoramic views of the snow-covered valleys, glaciers, lakes, forests, and mountains in Switzerland. Walk across the Titlis Cliff Walk, this spectacular suspension bridge sits over 1,600 feet off the ground.
You will discover some of the most remarkable landscapes in Central Switzerland. Prepare to be amazed at unbelievable vistas, rugged mountain peaks and dramatic skies. Mount Titlis is a dreamers destination for adventurers, it will capture your senses and amaze you. At times, you will put down your camera and just take the drama in. We will most definitely cover all the iconic locations for photography at the right times of day with the best light, but we will also enjoy the culture of the region. We have traveled the region countless times, and will discuss its history and idiosyncrasies, as well as its great food, and we will enjoy the finest local meals.
This adventure is designed so you can mentally visualize a scene before capturing the decisive moment. Our aim is to raise your awareness and spark your creativity so thatyou not only go home with images to be proud of, but use your new found skills to improve and expand your photographic techniquein general. Apart from the technical aspect of learning your camera settings and capabilities, you will learn how to turn an ordinaryimage into an extraordinary image by using your own creativity.
In addition, you will become knowledgeable on how to survey the landscape, utilize and approach your environment, photographpeople and the cultural considerations and challenges of photographing in a foreign country. Our timetogether will include discussions for inspiring ideas and great fun. We cannot think of a better location to expressyour creativity than in the Swiss Alps!
Inclusions for Mt Titlis Day Photo Tour Panorama View From The 360 Rotating Gondola
- Professional photographer guide
- Tour escort/host
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- Photography Assistance
- Landscape photography
Exclusions for Mt Titlis Day Photo Tour Panorama View From The 360 Rotating Gondola
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions (trains, cable cars, ice flyer, hanging bridge and glacier cave cost per person CHF 141)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.