Mtskheta Tour From Tbilisi
OverviewVisit Mtskheta the ancient capital of Georgia. Tour to Mtskheta includes: Jvari Monastery, Svetitskhoveli Cathedral, Shio Mghvile Monastery. Tour takes 5 hours, in this time you will see most important historical and cultural sites.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourThe tour to Mtskheta will start at your hotel or any location in Tbilisi. First you will visit Jvari (Cross) Monasterya sixth century Georgian Orthodox monastery. Jvari Monastery is listed as a World Heritage site by UNESCO. After Jvari Monastery you will enter Mtskheta, after stopping at parking you will pass through old towns narrow streets and come to Svetitskhoveli Cathedralthe second largest church building in the country, itis listed also as an UNESCO World Heritage Site. Second site in Mtskheta will be Samtavro Monastery 11th century. Next site Fortress Bebris Tsikhe. After Mtskheta, the last location will be the Shio Mgvime Monastery 6th century complex.
Inclusions for Mtskheta Tour From Tbilisi
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Mtskheta Tour From Tbilisi
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- One Day Tour to Uplistsikhe Gori from Tbilisi
- 8 Days Jeep Tour Caucasus Raid from Tbilisi
- One-Day Wine Tour to Kakheti from Tbilisi
- Full Day Tour in Sighnaghi Bodbe Tsinandali from Tbilisi
- Full Day Private Tour of Tbilisi and Mtskheta
- Private Tour to Mtskheta and Georgian Wine Tasting from Tbilisi
- Private Wine Tour to Kakheti from Tbilisi
- Private Tour to Mtskheta from Tbilsi