Muir Woods And Sausalito Tour By Hop-On Hop-Off Bus - San Francisco
OverviewThe world famous coastal redwoods found in Northern California are the tallest trees in the world. They're a magical sight to see and in a place called Muir Woods located just north of the Golden Gate Bridge. With this tour, you'll have the opportunity to see the Golden Gate and Sausalito, as well as experience the only hop-on hop-off tour to Muir Woods. On your way back from Sausalito to San Francisco take a ferry (ticket included), so you can experience the best of both land and sea.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourThis Muir Woods tour takes you across the Golden Gate Bridge, into the picturesque coastal town of Sausalito and to the famous redwood trees of Muir Woods. Enjoy a scenic ride through the Marina neighborhood of San Francisco before stopping at the Palace of Fine arts for a great photo opportunity.
Feel the wind in your hair, smell the salt in the air and get the best view of the San Francisco Bay as you cross the 1.7 mile span of the Golden Gate Bridge. Another photo opportunity awaits at the northernmost part of the Golden Gate Bridge before heading into the beautiful coastal town of Sausalito. This town may be small but it is very well-known, especially for their artistic community, galleries, shopping and restaurants.
Following Sausalito, the tour winds up through the scenic Highway 1 past Mount Tamalpais and through the hills and forests of Marin County. In Muir Woods National Monument Park, experience the breath taking size and beauty of Californias impressive coastal redwoods. After as much time as you like in Muir Woods, head back to Sausalito where you can stay as long as you want and return to San Francisco by ferry (ferry ticket is included).
Inclusions for Muir Woods And Sausalito Tour By Hop-On Hop-Off Bus
- Hop-on hop-off tourto Sausalito and Muir Woods or direct shuttle
- Live commentary on board
- Ferry from Sausalito to San Francisco
Exclusions for Muir Woods And Sausalito Tour By Hop-On Hop-Off Bus
- Entrance fees (Muir Woods; $10 per person)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Outlet Shopping and Napa Winery Day Trip from San Francisco
- San Francisco Urban Hike: Coit Tower, Lombard Street and North Beach
- Coastal Redwoods Tour with 1-Hour Golden Gate Bay Cruise from San Francisco
- Wine Experience Day Trip to Napa and Sonoma by Luxury Motorcoach
- City and Sea Adventure: San Francisco Bay Cruise Including Hop-On Hop Off Tour
- Bridge Bay and Headlands Hike