Muir Woods Expedition Tour - San Francisco
OverviewThe Muir Woods Expedition Tour from San Francisco starts off with a complimentary hotel pick up in San Francisco. This is the Muir Woods tour that spends the most time in the forest! For approximately 1.5 hours, you'll be gazing up into the forest's canopy, surrounded by Coast Redwood before heading to the town of Sausalito.
Know More about this tour
This tour spends the most time in the forest! For two hours, guests will be gazing up into the forest's canopy, surrounded by Coastal Redwood Sequoia trees and stroll along the mostly flat valley floor along Redwood Creek, or get an aerobic workout climbing the paths up the valley slopes to look out at the tops of some of the tallest trees in the world. The tour also includes an optional stop at the Golden Gate Bridge or Sausalito! At the end of the tour, guests can take a ferry from Sausalito to San Francisco at their own expense.
There is aMuir Woods Expedition & Ferry Ticket optionand if booked, customers receive a round trip ferry ticket for the next day. On the next day, customers can take the ferry from San Francisco to Sausalito at their own leisure. Two days are needed for this tour.
Inclusions for Muir Woods Expedition Tour
- Complimentary SF hotel pickup
- Excursion to picturesque Sausalito and Muir Woods
Exclusions for Muir Woods Expedition Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- $10 park entrance fee for Muir Woods not included.
- 7:00 AM-8:30 AM - Pick up at San Francisco Hotels in Downtown or Fisherman's Wharf area. This tour will include a short drive-by of the beautiful San Francisco Waterfront and a quick stop at the Ferry Building.
- 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM - Ride over the Golden Gate Bridge. Our Muir Woods Expedition & Sausalito Tour from San Francisco is the Muir Woods & Sausalito tour that lets you spend the most time in the forest! You'll have approximately 1.5 hours to gaze up into the forest's canopy and admire the Coastal Redwood Sequoias. Hike or walk while admiring some of the tallest redwood trees in the world. Stop in Sausalito and grab a quick lunch. Drop off those who are taking the ferry back to San Francisco.
- 12:30 PM - 1:00 PM - Tour will ride over the Golden Gate Bridge as it moves its way back to San Francisco.
- 1:15 PM - Drop off at Hotel Zephyr - 250 Beach Street in Fisherman's Wharf; the heart of Fisherman's Wharf.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Discover the main trail as all the attractions are there!
Enjoy the tallest trees in the Bohemian Grove
Feel the spirit of the woods in the Cathedral Grove
Find the Kent Memorial
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- San Francisco Golden Gate Seaplane Tour
- San Francisco Super Saver City Tour Plus Muir Woods And Sausalito Day Trip
- Mount Tamalpais Views and Redwoods Hike
- Mission District Culinary Experience with Alcohol Pairing
- Small-Group Outlet Shopping and Napa Winery Day Trip from San Francisco
- San Francisco Urban Hike: Coit Tower, Lombard Street and North Beach