Muir Woods Tour Of California Coastal Redwoods - San Francisco
OverviewVenture north over the Golden Gate Bridge to an isolated canyon filled with ancient coastal redwood trees, also known as Muir Woods National Monument. Enjoy solitude and peace, through the cool, moist air, as you stroll through 1000-year-old trees towering 260 feet tall.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Ideal choice for families
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Popular choice with kids
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Hotel pickup included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourVenture north over the Golden Gate Bridge to an isolated canyon filled with ancient coastal redwood trees, also known as Muir Woods National Monument. Enjoy solitude and peace, through the cool, moist air, as you stroll through 1000-year-old trees towering 260 feet tall. Experience the awe and wonder as you are treated through Northern Californias signature fog, while you wander in and out of the Mother Natures redwood alleyways.
The canopy of coastal redwoods soaring above will stimulate all of your senses as you journey through a piece of ancient California history. You will never forget the crisp, fresh redwood fragrance that will surround you on your journey to the majestic Muir Woods National Monument. Entrance fee into Muir Woods included in the tour.
Then enjoy a drive through the quaint seaside town of Sausalito a Mediterranean-like village harbored across the San Francisco Bay, famous for its sweeping views, timeless sophistication, local boutiques and cafes. (As an optionExtend your time and add on the Ferry return.)
Inclusions for Muir Woods Tour Of California Coastal Redwoods
- Local guide
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Complimentary hotel shuttle service provide from San Francisco and SFO Airport-area hotels with advance notice.
Exclusions for Muir Woods Tour Of California Coastal Redwoods
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A small amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Up to 15 passengers per reservation accepted
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Outlet Shopping and Napa Winery Day Trip from San Francisco
- San Francisco Urban Hike: Coit Tower, Lombard Street and North Beach
- Coastal Redwoods Tour with 1-Hour Golden Gate Bay Cruise from San Francisco
- Wine Experience Day Trip to Napa and Sonoma by Luxury Motorcoach
- City and Sea Adventure: San Francisco Bay Cruise Including Hop-On Hop Off Tour
- Bridge Bay and Headlands Hike