Muir Woods Zip Line And Private Wine Tour From San Francisco
OverviewSeize the day with your own chauffeur and executive black Sedan or SUV taking you from your hotel in San Francisco to Muir Woods, followed by ziplining Canopy Walk Tour in the forest of Sonoma, topped off with a custom wine tour experience of the Russian River wineries in Sonoma county. Your own assigned chauffeur arrives at your doorstep or hotel in San Francisco and whisks you away to Muir Woods, where you and your group get to check out some amazing towering redwoods. Once finishing up at Muir Woods Park, your group will be taken straight to an amazing ziplining experience in Guernville. (Golden Gate photos can be taken on the way!)After 2.5 hours of zip lining, your group is taken to up to a handful of Russian River's greater wineries with great food as well as complimentary (and contingent complimentary) wine tastings. Lastly, your group will be driven back to your hotel/home.
Know More about this tour
Upon booking your tour with us, Cardinal Tour Concierge will reach out to your group and set up the details for the day tour and zip lining in Sonoma.
The details that concierge will go over with you consist of the following: Pick up time, preferred pick up location (if not your hotel or residence listed), Confirming the pair of local Russian River Sonoma County Wineries we will be visiting after ziplining.
Your designated chauffeur will arrive at the time you and your group select upon on booking and contact with Cardinal's concierge service. From your hotel/residence in San Francisco, your driver will whisk you away and up North through Marin County where your group will get to start your day roaming Muir Woods Redwood Park. After spending your desired time at Muir Woods Park, your chauffeur will drive you straight to Sonoma County's Guernville forest, where over 2 hours of zip line excitement await.
Once being dropped off at the zip line facility, your group will be greeted by the zip line staff and operators, who will then take you through all preliminary safety briefings and tutorials before letting you go through the zip line courses. Your group will get to enjoy hours of zip lining up on a canopy course of your choice.
Your driver will be awaiting your return at the end of the ziplining track. Upon text or phone call, your driver will be ready in just moments to great your group and present our company gift bottle of champagne to enjoy in the forest zip line lot before taking off to take your group's first winery stop: Korbel Winery, (where complimentary wine tastings and tours are available. Lunch is also available at Korbel.)Korbel Winery is a gorgeous property deep into the forest of Guernville. You'll certainly notice the crisp air from the tall redwood trees towering around the Winery. Korbel offers tours of their winery on the hour every hour, which allows guest groups to delve into the history of the winery as well as the processes in wine making.
After your group's complimentary tasting at Williamson is finished, your driver will take you down to Rodney Strong Winery, known for it's legacy as one of the first 15 wineries established in all of Sonoma.
When your group finishes their complimentary tasting at Rodney Strong, your driver will take you back to your hotel or residence in San Francisco.
Don't forget to take your bottle of red or white wine that your chauffeur presents to you upon arriving back at your hotel/residence.
(This itinerary of wineries presented above is just one of many prepackaged routes that have complimentary tastings for guests. We also have available lists of wineries with contingent complimentary tastings or in other words: complimentary wine tastings upon purchase of $15-$25 bottle of wine.)
Inclusions for Muir Woods Zip Line And Private Wine Tour From San Francisco
- Available predetermined wine tour itineraries (Free wine tastings and Contingent free wine tastings)
- Pre-travel consultation to plan and customize your group's itinerary and tour experience
- 1 bottle of red or white wine
- Wine tastings at wineries on the tour operator's available list
- Optional group photograph service on the northern end of the Golden Gate Bridge
- Pickup and drop-off from hotels/residences within a 15-mile radius of San Francisco
Exclusions for Muir Woods Zip Line And Private Wine Tour From San Francisco
- Muir Woods Park Fees
- zip line fees (ranging from $79-100 per person)
- Gratuities (standard 20% gratuity charged on total gross amount after trip completion)
- Additional time past the first 9 hours ($60 sedan / $75 SUV per hour)
- Airport pickup
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This is NOT a bus tour. This experience is privately for your group reservation only.
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
Several vehicle options are available to accommodate parties of up to 21 people
Reservations larger than 7 people should contact the tour operator for additional details per group size
List of wineries with free tastings will be provided by the tour operator after booking
Canopy Tour availability subject to change. Concierge will confirm all availability pertaining to reservation date via phone and email with customer.
Minimum age is 10 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Wine Experience Day Trip to Napa and Sonoma by Luxury Motorcoach
- City and Sea Adventure: San Francisco Bay Cruise Including Hop-On Hop Off Tour
- Bridge Bay and Headlands Hike
- San Francisco Coastal Walking Tours
- Private Transfer: San Francisco Hotel to San Francisco International Airport
- San Francisco North Beach Pub Crawl