Multi-day All Inclusive At Tortuguero With A Tour At National Park From San Jose
OverviewMulti-day all inclusive at Tortuguero with a tour at National Park, we pick you up at your hotel or airport in San Jose, Alajuela or Heredia
Know More about this tourMulti-day all inclusive at Tortuguero with a tour at National Park, we pick you up at your hotel or airport in San Jose, Alajuela or Heredia.
This tour includes you the pick up in San Jose, cabin at Tortuguero down town, 3 meals basic at day: breakfast, lunch, dinner and one tour at National Park Tortuguero.
Tortuguero is famous for the nesting of turtles on its beaches. There are also lots of monkeys, sloths, frogs, iguanas, fish, crocodiles, manatees, cougars and many other animal species.
The Tortuguero National Park is within the Tortuguero Conservation Area or ACTo. This park has an area of land section of 26,156 hectares and an area of marine section of 50,160 hectares. The tropical humid forest is the predominant life zone, according to the Holdridge system. The average annual temperature is 26 º Celsius and a range of precipitation between 4,500 and 6,000 millimeters per year. There is a very complex hydrological system formed by rivers, canals and lagoons. This system is used by the inhabitants of Tortuguero to provide general supplies and the form of communication. But also domestic and foreign tourists navigate the system to observe the exuberant flora and fauna.
Inclusions for Multi-day All Inclusive At Tortuguero With A Tour At National Park From San Jose
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Multi-day All Inclusive At Tortuguero With A Tour At National Park From San Jose
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Arrival Transfer: San Jose Airport to Arenal Volcano or La Fortuna town
- Private Arrival Transfer: San Jose Airport to Monteverde
- White Water River Rafting Class II-III from San Jose to Arenal
- Rafting in The Sarapiqui River Class II - III
- Rafting in The Sarapiqui River Class III - IV
- Overnight White Water Rafting Sarapiqui
- Kayak Jungle Tour on the Sarapiqui River
- Artist Bird - San Jose Creative Side Walking Tour