Multi-Day Yacht Package In Korcula IslandWrite a Review
OverviewSpend 7 nights in luxury Villa on Korcula island as home base and cruise by motor yacht to every day new island destination. A great sense of hospitality and untouched nature awaits you in this luxury package, cause we will set cruise towards the best islands of Adriatic has to offer and you will experience islands from the eye of a local.
- All-inclusive tour
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Multi-Day Trip
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourDay 1 - Welcome to your Boutique Villa on Korcula Island
Arrive in Dubrovnik airport and have private Chauffeur pick up with Comfortable Mercedes Benz Van. Enjoy seafront lunch in one of the famed restaurant in Mali Ston on Peljesac peninsula. Transfer to Korcula Island and boutique style Villa as home base.Hotel:Boutique Villa. Meals: lunch
Day 2 - Mljet Island Croatian National Park.
After the breakfast served at the Villa head to the Villa Private jetty .Cruise to the Croatian National park Island on Mljet .Hike on gravel roads swim and discover the beauties of the National park. Enjoy four course Lunch on yacht. Hotel:Boutique Villa. Meals: Breakfast, lunch.
Day 3 - Lastovo Island Park of Nature.
Enjoy relaxing trip on motor yacht and, to Lastovo Island. This island is in the midst of the blue Adriatic open sea, surrounded by numerous small silver islands. An island and archipelago that like by a miracle escaped the blessings of civilization.We will hike, explore, swim, snorkel and dine on Lastovo Island like the Romans use to do. Hotel: Boutique Villa. Meals: Breakfast, lunch.
Day 4- Dubrovnik -Pearl of Adriatic
There is nothing like waking up on your Villa and enjoying breakfast knowing that today we cruise towards the UNESCO protected and spectacularly beautiful city of Dubrovnik. This Excursion is tailor made for Guests who seeks privacy, and intimate capacity as well as exceptional comfort on spacious fifteen meter Motor Yacht, with leisure time of only 90 minutes pleasant ride to our destination “Pearl of Adriatic” Dubrovnik. Game of Thrones tour included, as well as lunch served on a motor yacht after the guided Dubrovnik old town tour.
Hotel: Boutique Villa. Meals: Breakfast, lunch
Day 5 - Vis Island and Blue Cave grotto on Biševo Islet.
Explore Vis Island on this all-inclusive trip and admire all of its local sites and natural treasures. During the day, you’ll visit three of the most naturally caves: the Blue Cave, Green Cave, and the Stiniva bay.Hotel:Boutique Villa. Meals: Breakfast, lunch
Day 6 - Hvar Island
Cruise to the Croatian jet-set summer destination. Travel for 60 minutes to Hvar Island. Walk through Hvar old town and see the cathedral, the Spanish fortress. Enjoy coffee and drinks with your private tour guide and then depart for swim and snorkel in lovely beaches, nearby Pakleni Island and have delicious lunch on the yacht.Hotel:Boutique Villa. Meals: Breakfast, lunch
Day 7 - Farewell Sunset cruise.
On your last day enjoy some free time at your own leisure. In the late afternoon depart for a dining experience around old Korcula City walls.Hotel: Respective Korcula Boutique Villa. Meals: Breakfast, lunch,dinner
Transfer to the airport or other select locations. Meals: Breakfast
Inclusions for Multi-Day Yacht Package In Korcula Island
- 7-night accommodation in five star villa on korcula island
- Round airport transfer or hotel transfer
- Day excursion to Mljet Island National park
- Day excursion to Lastovo Island Park of Nature
- Day excursion to Hvar island
- Day excursion to Vis Island and Blue Cave grotto
- Day excursion to Dubrovnik old city and Game of Thrones tour
- Half-board base
- National Park fees
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Multi-Day Yacht Package In Korcula Island
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
May be operated by a multilingual guide
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Please note: the itinerary may change due to weather conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.