Multiday Tour South Est Of France - Marseille
OverviewIn this multi-day Tour Get a full Experience Around South Est of France including Provence and French riviera from Nice to Marseille in this 6 day tours
Know More about this tourOn the Fisrt day Meet your Driver/guide in Nice. Board your private Minivan and start your pleasant sightseeing tour from Nice. you will admire some beautiful views along the coast road to Eze. It is one of the many medieval villages in France, perched high up on a hill.Monaco and Monte Carlo are next on the list. Visit the majestic castle where the Prince of Monaco and his family live. Stroll around in the beautiful capital with its large white cathedral.Your final stop will be Monte Carlo where you will enjoy luxury and glamour, beautiful buildings and exclusive boutiques.Then back to your hotel were you'll spend the first night in Nice
Second day Meet your Driver/guide in the Morning at your Hotel Nice Start driving to Antibes and explore the old city and the provenal markt ,then head up to Cannes And get a free walk by the Palais des festivals et des congrs de Cannes were they celebrate each year the famous Movie Festival of Cannes ,Grasse is on the List the world parfum Capital and it's narrow street Get to learn in one of it's factory how they made parfum.
Then drive to Gourdon one of most beautifull medivale village in France and enjoy the senic view on the french riviera ,and finally drive to St Paul de Vence and explore the beauty of this medivale village,Finnaly at your leisure you can spend your second night in Nice at the same hotel or Cannes.
The third day You'll explore the gorges de Verdon and Valonsole and Manosque you'll spend the night at Aix en provence.
The Forth day Enjoy a guided walk along the cours Mirabeau with its rich architecture and charming cafs. Make your way to vieil Aix (Old Town) and explore the area.Afterwards, take your lunch break (not included) After lunch, go back to the car and head off for a short ride to Cassis where youll enjoy the view of the Gulf at Cap Canaille, located in one of the highest sea headlands in France.In the village of Cassis you will have some free time to fully visit the village until the end of the tour.
Then Marseille visit of the citys historical center. Walk along the Vieux Port From there you will head to Palais Longchamp at the terminus of the Durance river.Continue with the stunning Basilica of Notre Dame de la Garde. Situated on the foundation of an ancient fort, this building is the highest elevation overlooking Marseille.
the Fifth day In this Full day you'll discover Avignon the Papal city of the 14th century,then head Nimes enjoy an historic Roman settlement with excellent examples of Roman architecture.
the sixth day you will see the highlights of Arles the UNESCO World Heritage site due to its Roman monuments, Then head up to les Baux de Provence and discover this medieval village,visit the monastery Saint-Paul de Mausole (own expense) where Van Gogh used to live for one year.
When you tour finishes, your guide will drive you to Marseille if you like to be troped of in Nice this will be not included in the price.
Inclusions for Multiday Tour South Est Of France
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Multiday Tour South Est Of France
- Food and drinks
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
One Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Lavender Tour in the Luberon Villages of Lourmarin, Roussillon and Sault from Marseille
- Half Day Cruise: The Incredible History of the Phocaean City
- Small-Group Monte Cristo Sunset Snorkelling Tour from Marseille
- Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Small Group Bandol and Cassis Wine Tour with Tasting from Marseille
- Shore excursion : Small-Group Marseille Walking Tour including a Glass of Wine
- Electric Bike Rental in Marseille
- Provence photography tour and class with a professional local guide-photographer