Mumbai Bazaar Walking Tour - Delhi
OverviewIf you enjoy exploring new places, try this walking tour of the native bazaar areas of Mumbai. Youll be fascinated by the vibrant street markets, the colourful people, the multi-cultural mix of mosques, temples and derasars, the different cuisines, and the sheer throbbing energy of the place.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourMumbais heart lies not in its monuments, but in its bazaars. Come see for yourself.
Your guide will meet you outside the Regal Cinema in Colaba at 10am.
The tour covers Jama Masjid (meet Indias oldest Muslim community, who came here in the 6th Century), Mangaldas Cloth Market, Zaveri Bazaar (where everyones crazy about gold), Phool Galli (Flower Street), Mumbadevi Temple (where the city gets its name from), and the quaint Madhav Baug. The street food in the area is also very interesting.
Youll also get an inside look at the Jain community, visit a Panjra Pole (animal shelter) and youll finally figure out what this sacred cow thing is all about!
This tour ends at Crawford Market. This is an interactive, interesting walk, so often they last longer (there are so many things to see and absorb!) You can decide to leave at your own time, we will help you get a transport.
Inclusions for Mumbai Bazaar Walking Tour
- Local guide
Exclusions for Mumbai Bazaar Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
See devotees care for stray cows at Bombay Panjrapole
Enjoy a cup of tea or soft drink
Small-group tour with a maximum of 7 people ensures a personalized experience
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 5-Night Private Golden Triangle Tour from Delhi
- 6-Night Private Golden Triangle Tour with Amritsar from Delhi
- 2-Day Private Tour of Jaipur from Delhi by Train
- 6-Night Private Himachal Pradesh Tour from New Delhi
- 2-Day Private Train Tour to Agra and Jaipur from Delhi
- 4-Hour Old Delhi Food Tour
- Taj Tigers and Majestic Forts Tour from Delhi
- 6-Night Royal Rajasthan Retreat: Private Luxury Tour from Delhi