Experience Mumbai in the early morning by the seat of your bike, before the crowds fill the streets. On this 4-hour Mumbai bike tour, which includes stops for breakfast and tea, you'll follow paved roads over easy, flat terrain. Cycle at a relaxed pace, stopping regularly to explore markets, temples and railway stations, and listen to your knowledgeable guide along the way. Enjoy the serene atmosphere and cool weather in the morning hours! Numbers are limited to 8 people, ensuring an intimate experience with a small group.
- All necessary equipment included
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Breakfast included
- Free drinks included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourMeet your guide and small group in the early morning at the Kailash Parbat restaurant. Then hop on your comfortable bike (helmet available upon request) for a leisurely ride through Mumbai. Your guide avoids major roads whenever possible and heads out before the streets become crowded, so you can take in the sights and cycle at a relaxed pace before the heat of the day.
Your 4-hour bicycle tour starts with a gentle ride through the back streets of the Fort area, a business district that lay at the heart of the city during the 18th century. Watch Mumbai wake up as you descend upon Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus (CST), and admire the faÃ§ade of one of Indiaâs busiest railway stations. Designated a UNESCO World Heritage site for its Victorian Gothic revival style, the historic station was also a filming location for the award-winning 2008 movie Slumdog Millionaire.
Continue on to Crawford Market, where youâll get off your bike to have a look inside. As one of Mumbaiâs largest wholesale fruit, vegetable and meat markets, it was the first building in India to receive electricity. Youâll ride through the Kalbadevi and Bhuleshwar bazaars before stopping at Bombay Panjrapole, which shelters more than 350 cows and other stray animals right in the middle of the bustling city!
Visit Mumbadevi Temple, where Hindu priests bestow their devotees with blessings, before riding through Mumbaiâs flower alley for a colorful view of marigold garlands. After a quick stop for tea, cycle along the 1-mile (3-km) stretch of Marine Drive â a coastal promenade bordering the Arabian Sea. Marvel at the peace of this early morning ocean view en route to Sassoon Dock, a major fish loading and trading center in South Mumbai.
Your bike tour ends at the Kailash Parbat restaurant with a simple Indian breakfast in the company of your guide and small group.
Inclusions for Mumbai Bicycle Tour
- Bike rental
- Professional guide
- Water and tea
Exclusions for Mumbai Bicycle Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum age is 6 years
Course rides at a relaxed pace over flat terrain
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.