Mumbai Elephanta Caves Tour
OverviewJoin us with this half day visit to the magnificent Elephant Caves. The scenic historic events and rock cut architecture is worth see. The caves are just 34 kms away from the Apollo Bunder also known as Gateway of India; this caves remains to be unaffected with modern advancements. The place attracts millions of visitors right from 7th century A.D. The enchanting caves of Shiva and various forms of Natrajaya do offer a perfect treat to camera lens
- Visit the unique Elephanta Caves in the Arabia Sea
- Enjoy a ferry ride over to the Elephanta Island
- Admire one of the best examples of Brahmanical rockcut architecture
- Learn about Hindu mythology and early life of lord Shiva and goddess Parvati
Know More about this tourThis 4hour tour takes you from Mumbai to the Elephanta Caves located on island in Arabian Sea. You will cruise by boat to reach the Elephanta Caves from the Gateway of India.
It is said that the caves do depict the early life of lord Shiva and goddess Parvati. According to Hindu mythology also the place do hold lot of prominence. The friendly tour operators do see to it that you dont miss out on any cultural affluences and historic importance.
There are treasures yet to discover and the Indian art is worth exploring. The Brahmanical rock cut culture is worth a see here. Even the sculptures here do have different facial expressions, our friendly guides do see to it that they never miss out even on the minutest details.
Our friendly tour operators here do speak fluent English or other local languages. When you all set to explore the beauty of Mumbai Elephanta caves tour you are free to ask to all doubts.
Spend enough time to explore the exquisite and vibrant sculptures before the return journey back across the Arabian Sea.
Inclusions for Mumbai Elephanta Caves Tour
- Private guided tour with an Englishspeaking Indian guide
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as detailed within the itinerary
- Trasnfer to elephant caves by Ferry
- Transport by taxi or bus or private Van
Exclusions for Mumbai Elephanta Caves Tour
- Camera video charges to the sites
- Tips Gratuities
- Food and drinks
- You will be picked up from your Mumbai hotel by your private guide and taken to the Gateway of India
- Board to a ferry which transfer you to the Elephanta Caves
- There will be around 120 footsteps to climb up and involves a bit of walking too, but its surely worth a visit
- Island Tour is a tour is a perfect way to learn about Hindu God Lord Shiva
- Spend time in exploring the splendid symmetry of Indian rockcut architecture, and filled with exquisite stone sculptures
- Return journey back across the Arabian Sea to Gateway of India.
It involves reasonable amount of walking and climbing footsteps
Tour doesnt operate on Monday
During the Monsoon period June to September, the tour of Elephanta caves will be subject to weather conditions
Available all days of the week except Monday. Entry to the caves is closed
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Dharavi Slum Tour Including Refreshments
- Private Full-Day Mumbai Sightseeing Tour
- Mumbai in Motion: Mumbai Sightseeing Tour by Public Transportation
- Private Full-Day Sightseeing Tour of Mumbai
- Private Mumbai Full Day Shore Excursion
- Private Half-Day Elephanta Caves Excursion from Mumbai
- Good Morning Mumbai : The Spiritual & colorful Morning tour
- Mumbai Half Day City Tour