Mumbai Film City And Bollywood Tour
OverviewOn7-hour tour, learn about the Indian Film Industry, which is one of the largest in the world. Mumbai accounts for almost 60% of Indian film productions. Film city has several recording rooms, gardens, lakes, theaters and grounds that serve as the venue of many Bollywood film shootings. It was built by the state government to provide facilities and concessions to the film industry and renamed Dadasaheb Phalke Nagar, in memory of the Marathi producer-director-screenwriter Dadasaheb Phalke who was father of Indian film industry.
- All entrance fees included
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Your tour begins with a private pickup from your hotel or preferred pickup location. Head to film city where upon arrival, you will transfer to a film city air-conditioned bus. Along with other tourists, this 2-hour bus journey includes the following activities:
- Brief History of Bollywood
- Drive past shooting sets (subject to availability)
- Drive past Helipad Temple / Lake Reserve Garden / Court / Khandala Bridge / Church
To end your tour, you will be dropped back off to your Mumbai hotel.
Inclusions for Mumbai Film City And Bollywood Tour
- Hotel/airport/port pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle (except during bus tour)
Exclusions for Mumbai Film City And Bollywood Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Infant rates not applied, they do not occupy a seat
Not wheelchair accessible
This tour is a private tour, although there will be a 2-hour shared air-conditioned bus tour at film city.
Photocopy of identification is mandatory for all participants.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.