Mumbai Full-Day Shore Excursion
OverviewThis 6-hour tour of Mumbai is designed specially for cruise travelers who want to make the most of their limited time in the city. Experience the madness and magic of Mumbai, the living city that never sleeps. See its famous attractions including Dhobi Ghat, Hanging Garden, Mani Bhavan, Marine Drive and the Gateway of India. Drive past the High Court, Prince of wales Museum, University and Flora fountain. Visit Victoria terminus now CST, Jain temple. The idea behind the tour is to see Mumbai from an insiders perspective. From bazaars to temples, you will experience the real spirit of Mumbai.
- Free snacks included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourSelect your desired tour option when you book. Then, when your ship is in Mumbai, meet your guide at the cruise terminal.
Begin your explorations at the Gateway of India, Mumbai's most famous monument, and the starting point for most visitors wanting to explore the city.
Admire the archway and head around the corner to view the legendary Taj Mahal Palace Hotel. The original hotel building was commissioned by Jamshedji Tata and first opened to guests on December 16, 1903.
Pass the High Court, Prince of Wales Museum, and other landmarks, and visit the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus railway station, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
From here, continue to a viewing point to gaze over the Dhobi Gat, the citys open-air laundry.
Move on to see Mani Bhavan, the former residence of Mahatma Gandhi, and on route, take in views of the Haji Ali Dargah, a mosque situated on an islet off Mumbais shores.
Afterward, visit Kamala Nehru Park at Malabar Hill to enjoy the best panoramas over the city's skyline, and then drive along Marine Drive, also known as the Queens Necklace.
Your tour finishes with a drop-off back at the cruise port.
Inclusions for Mumbai Full-Day Shore Excursion
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Lunch & Beer included only ifPrivate Shore ExcursionsSelected
Exclusions for Mumbai Full-Day Shore Excursion
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not Wheelchair Friendly
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
At the time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
Lunch & Beer included if Private Shore Excursions Selected
09:30 am is the standard time, Incase your Cruise Ships arrival time is 9am or later we will start the tour exactly after 90 min after scheduled arrival of cruise Ship. For Eg - If Your cruise arrives at 10 am, then our tour time will be 11:30am
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.