Mumbai Market TourWrite a Review
OverviewWhen you want to shop the rest from the best, nothing could beat bargains and canopy of colorful Mumbai markets. Right from flea to street to luxurious brands markets everything is available at charismatic prices. Mumbai is known for its presence and has existence of various iconic markets; we do see to it that you donât miss out on any prominent spots. Come join to this 3 Hours Market tour to enjoy insider tips on the best things to taste, buy, and experience while in Mumbai
- Explore the markets of Mumbai with an insider
- Shop around the famous local markets which simply fulfills our fashion needs
- Spend your time admiring the local art craft
- Pick up Souvenirs for folks back home and for your own home
- Friendly guides well acquainted with English and other languages which could help you to communicate easily when you are shopping
Know More about this tourThere is nothing best in world than retail therapy. When you want to shop the rest from the best, nothing could beat bargains and canopy of colorful Mumbai markets. Right from flea to street to luxurious brands markets everything is available at charismatic prices.
Our friendly guides are well acquainted with English and other languages which could help you to communicate easily when you are out for shopping. We do take you to every nook and corner of the places and do ensure that our every member gets firsthand experience.
Some markets like Crawford market and other exotic things are prominent in India right from the British times, we ensure to give you tailor made solutions for your variety of needs.
The enticing deals and offers at Crawford markets, Mangaldas Markets, Colaba Cause way markets are simply mast to fulfill our fashion needs.
There are various chapters of Mumbai that are being cultivated right from ancient ages, our friendly tour guides of Market tours do ensure that every bit of it is closely touched and explained to you.
We take you to famous Jama masjid which is the most sacred mosque of Oldest Muslim community. We also visit Mumba Devi Temple from which Mumbai has gained its name.
This 3hour tour concludes at the original departure point.
Inclusions for Mumbai Market Tour
- Local knowledgeable guide
- Visit to famous 5 Mumbai market
Exclusions for Mumbai Market Tour
- Food and drinks
- Any purchases made by the customer
- Make your way to a central location and meet a local guide for the walk to Crawford Market, famous for iconic market for shopping scented candles, exotic fruits, cake mould, party wear stuff and other accessories.
- Later we proceed to Mangaldas Market, the famous cloth markets, fabrics and other stuff available around here will tempt for more.
- Admire the Exotic things are prominent in India as we stop at Spice market and Jewellery market
- The last market of the day is the vibrant Flower Galli market, which overflows with chrysanthemums, jasmine, roses, and marigolds.
- This 3hour tour concludes at the original departure point.
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
A minimum of 2 people required per booking
Nationality of all travelers and Hotel details need to be informed at least 24 hours before departure
Consider being on time as the Guided are not allowed to wait for guests more than 20 minutes
Please carry a copy of your booking voucher to be presented to the tour guidedriver on the day of the tour.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.