Mumbai Market Walking Tour
OverviewAre you interested in shopping and in exploring new colorful places in the heart of pulsating Mumbai? Become a market insider and experience the sights, sounds and flavors. A tour through the historic markets of South Mumbai is a taste of true India. Your great guide to lead you to the Market's hidden secrets. Tours are conducted by local guides who are college student lives in Dharavi slum which help them their studies.
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourMarket tour Tourists will be picked up by guide at a meeting point, and you will go to the one of South Mumbai's most famous markets - Crawford Market! Founded in 1871, Crawford Market embodies Gothic and Romanesque architectural style. Travelers come here for buying ripe vegetables, fresh meat, delicious imported cheese, homemade chocolate and many other goods.
Its also possible to notice endangered and exotic animals that are sold at Crawford Market. But please pay attention to the fact that buying and taking out them from India are illegal. The next point is at Kalbadevi and Bhuleshwar bazaars. Your head will go round because of tasty smells of Indian spices, and a complimentary drink (a cup of tea or soda) will be appreciated by your taste receptors! Mangaldas Market opened in 1893, is a kind of fashion place.
A great number of tailors and designers work here creating very attractive pieces of clothes from the best fabric. Try to control your girlfriend or wife - its hard to refrain from amazing shopping! After that tourists will do a kind of flip-flop and visit absolutely another (but also impressive) place - Mumbadevi Temple. Of course, you can expect guides explanations concerning Hindu gods and this religion in general Then see Bombay panjrapole (Animal Shelter). Finally, you will have a nice walk near the temple through the Mumbais flower alley with red roses, and the tour will end at Madhav Baug in Bhuleshwar.
Inclusions for Mumbai Market Walking Tour
- Local guide
Exclusions for Mumbai Market Walking Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum number of 2 guests is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Mumbai by Night Tour Including Dinner
- Private Arrival Transfer from Mumbai Airport to Hotel Including VIP Assistance
- Private Dharavi Slum Tour Including Refreshments
- Private Full-Day Mumbai Sightseeing Tour
- Mumbai in Motion: Mumbai Sightseeing Tour by Public Transportation
- Private Full-Day Sightseeing Tour of Mumbai
- Private Mumbai Full Day Shore Excursion
- Private Half-Day Elephanta Caves Excursion from Mumbai