OverviewThere's no better way to explore Munich than by bike. You decide where to go, where to stop and all at your own pace. Take this opportunity to pre-book bike rental and feel the freedom of the city! Munich is one of Europe's most cycle-friendly cities, offering miles of cycle paths throughout it's famously "green" center and it's equally picturesque environs. The surrounding Bavarian countryside is a cyclist's paradise. Get your own set of wheels and let the cycle paths lead you wherever you choose.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
Know More about this tourFor example, ride to Konigsplatz (within minutes from the bike collection point), or through the beautiful Old Town center. You can also coast along the banks of the river Isar for a few kilometers or spend an afternoon cruising through the enormous Englischer Garten (Munich's Central Park). There, you can pause for a cold Bavarian beer at the Chinese Tower - one of our world-famous beer gardens. Think of Munich as one great excuse for a bike ride!
Bike rental is an affordable sightseeing choice, and the bike collection point is located in the center of town in the main train station. There is a wide range of bikes to choose from and the friendly English-speaking staff will give you tips on what to see and where to go and can provide you with bike accessories and route maps. All bikes are high quality, well-maintained, and come equipped with cycle path maps, baskets and locks.
Inclusions for Munich Bike Rental
- Hire of fully-equipped bike with cycle path maps, basket and bike lock
- Friendly staff available to give tips on what to see and provide you with bike accessories and route maps
Exclusions for Munich Bike Rental
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
If you require seats for infants, please arrange separately (as required) upon bike collection, and small surcharge will be payable direct.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.