Munich Bike Tour
OverviewBike Munich to make the most of its wide open parks, elegant plazas, meandering riverbanks, beer gardens and winding medieval alleyways. Bike paths are the secret passageways to Munich's heartland's. Your guide will show you around one of the world's great cycle cities.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourBeginning from the Central Train Station, your guide will bike you around the best routes, tell you interesting stories and the perfect spots to stop for a quick drink. Start in Royal Munich where lies the great neo-classical plaza, Konigsplatz (Munich's Acropolis), and a few minutes from there is the equally imposing Odeonsplatz. Both are the legacy of King Ludwig I of Bavaria, a 19th century monarch who set out to put Munich on the map as a center of European royal grandeur. He dreamed of building a great city of Kings. He actually built a great city of cyclists!
From Odeonsplatz, you'll cycle through the picturesque royal gardens and on into the truly magnificent Englischer Garten, Europe's largest city park. In the midst of this, you'll stop at the famous Chinese Tower beer garden for refreshments. Then cruise along the lovely banks of the river Isar, which will finally lead you back into the heart of Munich's beautiful Old Town.
The charming old pedestrianized medieval streets that encircle Marienplatz wind around churches and markets and cafes and are a cyclist's haven. Frequent stops will be made on this relaxed and fun tour and your guide is there to give you their inside knowledge, tips and advice. Want to meet other visitors, see the city together and have a laugh? This is the way to do it.
Inclusions for Munich Bike Tour
- Bike tour of Munich
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Stop at famous Chinese Tower beer garden (weather dependent)
Exclusions for Munich Bike Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Confirmation for this tour will be received at the time of booking
If you require seats for infants, please arrange separately (as required) upon bike collection, and small surcharge will be payable direct
Refreshment stop at the 'Beer Garden' may not be happening on the rainy days, please check with your guide to confirm
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 5-Hour Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site Morning Tour by Train from Munich
- Regensburg Rail Day Trip from Munich
- Private Transfer in Luxury Van: Munich Airport Arrival
- Full-Day Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site Tour from Munich by Train
- Munich Super Saver: 2-Day Trip from Munich Including Neuschwanstein Castle and Herrenchiemsee Palace
- Private Arrival Transfer by Luxury Van from Munich Central Station