Learn about Munich's most important landmarks, including the nearby Dachau Concentration Camp, on this day trip from Frankfurt. Your day begins at Germanys first Nazi concentration camp, where your expert guide provides important historical context to the bunkers, gas chambers, and other sights you see. Afterward, explore another side of German history with a comprehensive overview of Munich's famous attractions such as the Cathedral of Our Blessed Lady (Frauenkirche), HofbrÃ¤uhaus am Platzl beer hall, Old Town Hall at Marienplatz, and Viktualienmarkt.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourDepart from central Frankfurt in your coach for a 4-hour journey to Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site, situated just outside of Munich. When you arrive, take a guided tour of the first Nazi concentration camp in Germany.
A visit to Dachau offers a sobering, yet important, look at the history of the Holocaust. Walk the grounds to see the prison bunkers, barracks, gas chambers, a crematorium, and a series of informative exhibits inside the memorial museum. Your guide is there to provide important facts, and answer questions you might have about the sights you see.
After exploring Dachau, head to Munich for the second portion of your tour. When you arrive, take some free time to buy lunch before rejoining your guide for a comprehensive city tour.
Experience the Bavarian capital's charm as you visit top attractions including the beautiful Cathedral of Our Blessed Lady (Frauenkirche) and Old Town Hall in Marienplatz, Munichs most popular market square.
Visit Hofbruhaus, the world's largest beer hall, and spend time in Viktualienmarkt, a famous market. Youll also see the English Garden and Odeonsplatz, a beautiful square bordered by the Italian-style buildings of Feldherrnhalle, Theatinerkirche and Hofgarten.
After your Munich sightseeing tour, relax on your journey back to Frankfurt where your experience concludes at the original departure point in Frankfurt.
Inclusions for Munich City Tour And Dachau Concentration Camp Day Trip From Frankfurt
- Professional guide
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Visit to Dachau Concentration Camp
- Audio guides in 9 languages during Munich city tour
Exclusions for Munich City Tour And Dachau Concentration Camp Day Trip From Frankfurt
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Audio guide in several languages available upon request for the Munich tour (approx. 5 euros)
Please note: the entrance to Dachau Concentration Camp is free of charge
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.