Munich Oktoberfest Overnight Camping Package Including Breakfast And Dinner
OverviewCome join thousands of other fun-loving, beer-drinking travelers to celebrate Oktoberfest in Germany. Spend your day drinking beer, singing on the table tops and eating delicious Bavarian food. And the fun doesnt have to end there: head back to your campsite for the biggest party outside of the beer halls to enjoy barbecue, live music and entertainment.
- Excellent value for money
- Breakfast included
- Dinner included
- All-inclusive tour
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourOktoberfest is the biggest and best traditional beer festival in Europe. Head to the festival grounds with a guide and experience German beer and culture at its best.
Start the day off with a good hearty breakfast at your campsite before making your way into the beer halls with a fun, experienced guide on public transportation. The journey is less than 30 minutes from campsite to beer hall. Spend the day drinking beer, singing song's, making friends, eating delicious Bavarian food and jumping on carnival rides.
In the evening you will be served a delicious dinner back at the campsite and get ready for another party: Stoketoberfest! This is the legendary Stoke campsite and the biggest party outside of the beer halls. When the beer wenches pack up their steins for the day, the campsite is gearing up with gallons of free-flowing beer and sangria, great DJs and live bands, delicious BBQs and carnivalesque celebrations with 2,500 or more international guests every night.
Inclusions for Munich Oktoberfest Overnight Camping Package Including Breakfast And Dinner
- Camping accommodation (twin share tent w/ mattress & sleeping bag)
- Hearty breakfast at camp
- Delicious dinner at camp
- Guides to take you to the Oktoberfest beer halls on public transport
- Stoketoberfest - the biggest party outside of the beer halls with bands and DJ's
Exclusions for Munich Oktoberfest Overnight Camping Package Including Breakfast And Dinner
- Unlimited beer and sangria for only 10/day
- Public transportation fee
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Neuschwanstein & Hohenschwangau VIP Tour from Munich
- One day in Belgium: Bruges and Brussels
- Superior 5 hour extensive Bike Tour of Munich
- Classic Munich Bike Tour in the Morning
- One-Day Tour to Zurich and Rhine Falls from Munich
- 2 Countries in 1 day
- Pearls of Austria- Salzburg & Hallstatt
- Evening Munich Beer Tour