Munich Oktoberfest Tickets And Tour
OverviewExperience Munich's famous Oktoberfest beer festival, with guaranteed seating in the Hofbru-Festzelt the biggest and liveliest tent at Oktoberfest 2 litres of beer and half a roast chicken included. Take a guided tour of the festival grounds, ride on Oktoberfests famous Ferris wheel and take your seat to enjoy the festival to the full. Taking place over two weeks in late September and early October, Oktoberfest has grown into the world's largest beer festival and attracts millions of visitors from across the world each year. Book ahead to avoid disappointment!
- Get inside tips from a local
- Likely to Sell Out
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourBegin your Oktoberfest experience with a guided tour and learn all about the history, heritage and traditions behind the worlds biggest beer festival. Take a spin on the famous Oktoberfest Ferris wheel for a birds eye view of the entire festival ground a great way to get your bearings before getting the first round in!
At midday, follow your guide and find your reserved seats in the lively Hofbru tent, sister to Munich's famous Hofbruhaus brewery. The Hofbru tent is the biggest of the festival, boasting a total capacity of almost 10,000. Your first 2 litres of beer and half a roast chicken (mandatory when reserving tables at the Oktoberfest!) are included, and your table is reserved for approximately five hours.
With live entertainment provided by the festivals Hofbru-Festzelt brass band, let loose and enjoy Oktoberfest to the full with your friends. Dancing on the tables is by no means compulsory, but its certainly encouraged!
After approximately 7 hours inside the festival, exit to conclude your tour.
Inclusions for Munich Oktoberfest Tickets And Tour
- Guided tour of Oktoberfest grounds
- Ride on Oktoberfest's famous ferris wheel
- Guaranteed reserved seat in the Hofbru Tent
- 2 litres of beer
- Half a roast chicken
Exclusions for Munich Oktoberfest Tickets And Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You must be at least 16 years or older to participate in this tour
No back-pack or heavy luggage items allowed to be taken inside the festival grounds
You Might Also Like
- Neuschwanstein & Hohenschwangau VIP Tour from Munich
- One day in Belgium: Bruges and Brussels
- Superior 5 hour extensive Bike Tour of Munich
- Classic Munich Bike Tour in the Morning
- One-Day Tour to Zurich and Rhine Falls from Munich
- 2 Countries in 1 day
- Pearls of Austria- Salzburg & Hallstatt
- Evening Munich Beer Tour