Munich Springfest Overnight Camping Package Including Breakfast And Dinner
OverviewCome join thousands of other fun-loving, beer-drinking travelers to celebrate Springfest in Germany, Oktoberfest's little sister festival. Spend your singing on table tops eating delicious Bavarian food and drinking beer at a carousel bar with flowers in your hair. And the fun doesnt have to end there: head back to your campsite for the biggest party outside of the beer halls with music and entertainment.
Know More about this tourSpringfest is Oktoberfest's little sister festival, a celebration of spring with fairgrounds and festivities at traditional beer halls. Head to the festival grounds with a guide and experience German beer and culture at its best.
Start the day off with a good hearty breakfast at your campsite before making your way into the beer halls with a fun, experienced guide on public transportation. The journey is less than 30 minutes from campsite to beer hall. Spend the day drinking beer, singing song's, making friends, eating delicious Bavarian food and jumping on carnival rides.
In the evening you will be served a delicious dinner back at the campsite and get ready for another party: Stoketoberfest! This is the legendary Stoke campsite and the biggest party outside of the beer halls. When the beer wenches pack up their steins for the day, the campsite is gearing up with gallons of free-flowing beer and sangria, great DJs and live bands, delicious BBQs and carnivalesque celebrations with hundreds of international guests every night.
Inclusions for Munich Springfest Overnight Camping Package Including Breakfast And Dinner
- Camping accommodation in pre-erected tents with mattresses and sleeping bags
- A tasty breakfast each morning (dietary requirements can be catered for)
- A hearty and wholesome dinner each evening
- Guides to direct you to the festival by public transport
- A fun, party atmosphere with an international vibe
- Springfest ticket included Entry is free, just find your own tables in the beer halls
Exclusions for Munich Springfest Overnight Camping Package Including Breakfast And Dinner
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Vegetarian options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
Operates in all weather conditions, please pack appropriately, Munich is still rather cold in Spring!
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- One-Day Tour to Zurich and Rhine Falls from Munich
- 2 Countries in 1 day
- Pearls of Austria- Salzburg & Hallstatt
- Evening Munich Beer Tour
- Day Trip to Slovenia from Munich
- Day Tour of Beautiful Bavaria - Neuschwanstein Castle and Zugspitze
- BMW and Olympic Areal Bike Tour
- Neuschwanstein Castle BUS TOUR from Munich with Oberammergau and Linderhof