From USD 14.46
OverviewYour foot tour of Munich is going to cover key attractions, historical sites and lesser-known intriguing facts about this colorful history and culture. You will visit the Glockenspiel on Marienplatz, Hofbräuhaus and Viktualien market with more than a 100 different food vendors and a beautiful beer garden that is a satisfying place for lunch. That is just a sample of what you will experience.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tourSelect the time that best suits you when booking your tour, then meet your guide in front of the Tourist Information kiosk in central Munich's Marienplatz. Admire the life-size figures of the Glockenspiel as they do their thrice-daily dance, before seeing the Frauenkirche Cathedral — the highest building in Munich's city center.
Next, visit the grand City Palace and the Opera House. Admire their soaring ceilings and stunning architecture as you hear about their history from your local guide. Walk through Odeonsplatz, where you'll stop and hear about the history of the Third Reich and how Munich was the birthplace of the Nazi Party. Pop by the Hofbräuhaus, Munich's most famous beer hall, and browse among the hundreds of stalls at the lively outdoor Viktualienmarkt.
Continue to the English Gardens, one of Europe's largest urban green areas, and watch the surfers as they catch waves on the Eisbach River before returning to Marienplatz to conclude the two-hour tour.
Inclusions for Munich Walking Tour: Munich's English Garden And Colorful History And Culture In The City Center
- All activities
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Munich Walking Tour: Munich's English Garden And Colorful History And Culture In The City Center
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- The listed price does not include the parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.