Muong Hum Market Guided Day Tour From Sapa
OverviewMuong Hum is a typical market of its kind. The trip offers you an opportunity to meet a large variety of ethnic minorities such as the Ha Nhi, Phu La, Tu Di, Black Dao, Giay, Red H’mong and Black H’mong. You will be able to visit Muong Vi Caves which are thousand meters long with beautiful stalagmite and stalactite formed in unique shapes.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourStart your day with hotel pickup in Sapa and travelto Muong Hum located in a mountainous area reached via a rough, dirt road37 miles (60 km) northwest of Lao Cai and about 21 miles (35 km) from theY Ty border.
On Sunday, the marketis packed with members of various ethnic minorities such as the Ha Nhi, Phu La, Tu Di, Black Dao, Giay, Red Hmong, and Black Hmong. They come to buy and sell local products, such as foods and materials for agriculture and clothing. After spending the morning exploring the market, you will have lunch in a local restaurant (own expense).
Followinglunch, visit a nearby Ha Nhi minority village, whichis knownfor its homes built with clay. Then continue on to Muong Vi Caves, which stretch thousands of feet long and feature gorgeous stalagmite and stalactite formations. (Depending on weather, the caves maybe submerged.)
Afterward, return to your vehicle forthe journey back to your Sapa hotel.
Approx: 5 hours driving/ 0.5 hour walking
-The trip is based on the day of arrival/ departure of the night train to/ from Hanoi. Departure time from Sapa should be no later than 8.00.
-The tour normally begin in Lao Cai and finish in Sapa.
-There is no surcharge in case of beginning in Lao Cai- finishing in Sapa or Beginning in Sapa and finishing in Lao Cai.
-If your hotel is located in Sapa, the surcharge for one-way car (Lao Cai - Sapa) will be 31 USD.
-If your hotel is located in Topas Ecolodge, the surcharge for one-way car (Topas Ecolodge - Sapa) will be 24 USD.
Inclusions for Muong Hum Market Guided Day Tour From Sapa
- Transportation vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Muong Hum Market Guided Day Tour From Sapa
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.