After sailing past the island of San Giorgio Maggiore, the Public Gardens, the tip of Sant’ Elena and the lido famous beach resort, the boat arrives at Murano, known throughout the world for its glass manufacturing industry. Here you have 40 minutes for a visit to one of the factories, and discover the magic of the glass. The second stop will be at the picturesque Island of Burano, famous not only for its place, but also for the fisherman’s houses painted in bright colors. The stop will last about 30 minutes. After a short sail, you will reach Torcello, the earliest centre of civilization in the lagoon. Only the Cathedral with its magnificent mosaics and the church of Santa Fosca remains as the testimony of its former glory. This stop lasts about 30 minutes. Then the boat will make its way back to St. Mark’s Square.
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 4 Hrs
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Departure Details :
At 9.10 AM AND 2.10 PM at yellow desk located on the “RIVA DEGLI SCHIAVONI”, At The Feet of “PONTE DELLA PAGLIA” and At the corner with calle degli albanesi... read more
- If you cancel between 0 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Dining experience at a Cesarina's home in Venice with show cooking
- Good morning Venice: Coffee, deserts with Highlights of Venice
- Classic gondola tour
- Venice Visitor 60min 30 pictures Photo Session in Venice
- Venice VIP Photo Session in Venice
- CHARMING GONDOLA AND CLASSIC MUSIC
- Afternoon in Venice & gondola ride
- Doges Palace and St. Marks Square Museums Skip-the-Line Tour in Venice