Murano, Burano, And Torcello Afternoon Lagoon Tour From Venice
OverviewMeet your tour guidein the public square of Venice tobegin your 4.5-hour tour in the Venetian Islands. Visit the enchanting islands of Murano, Burano and Torcello by boat. Your local guide will accompany you through the best and most-characteristic places of the Venetian Lagoon.Watch master glassblowers at work at a glass factory in Murano.Learn the history of the oldest inhabited island of Venice. See lace shops in Burano and photograph the most colorful island of Venice.Get explanations about the history and culture of Venice and its islands along the way. Maximum group size is 40.
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tour
Yourtour will show you the most beautiful parts of the Venetian Lagoonin the comfort of a reliable and fastboat,which will lead you first toMurano, the glassmakers island; then Burano, famous for its crochet works; Torcello; and finallySaint Marks Square, the heart of Venice. During your tour your guide will explain the history and the culture of Venice and its islands and answer yourquestions and help you.
Your tourstops first in Murano, where you can see the glass-blowing demonstration. A long and still-thriving tradition, this art has involved whole generations of Murano residents. Starting from the Middle Ages, glassmakers have been developing a personal style so that you can see the difference between one glassmaker and another and recognize the brand.
Your tour continues to Burano.The heart of this island is Baldassarre Galuppis Square, which is the only square of the island. Buranos bell tower is well-known because it is leaning. This characteristicoccurred due to astructural failure of the stilts under the tower. Hereyou will see sailors colorful houses. Burano is famous for its crochet works, but also for its small, brightly painted houses which are popular with artists.
Thengo toTorcello, one of the most ancient and rich settlements of the lagoon where you can enjoy the square, Santa Foscas Church, Ponte del Diaolo and many more interesting places.
You will have approximately 45 minuteson each island.
Once you have experienced Torcellos specialties, your tour ends in Saint Marks Square, the heart of Venice. Here you can stroll around immersed in art, history, and astonishing views including the square, the bell tower, colonnades and much more.
Inclusions for Murano, Burano, And Torcello Afternoon Lagoon Tour From Venice
- Tour of the Venetian Lagoon
- Boat transportation between the islands
- Murano glass-blowing demonstration
- Multilingual live guide on board
- Guided tour
Exclusions for Murano, Burano, And Torcello Afternoon Lagoon Tour From Venice
- Food and drinks
- Ticket and visit to Torcello Cathedral (5)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Dining experience at a Cesarina's home in Venice with show cooking
- Classic gondola tour
- Venice Visitor 60min 30 pictures Photo Session in Venice
- Venice VIP Photo Session in Venice
- CHARMING GONDOLA AND CLASSIC MUSIC
- Afternoon in Venice & gondola ride
- Doges Palace and St. Marks Square Museums Skip-the-Line Tour in Venice
- Grand Canal Gondola Ride And Golden Basilica with Optional Glass Craftsman at work