Murano By Private Watertaxi Including Glass Blowing Demo With Hotel Pick Up - Venice
OverviewMeet your local guide at your hotel reception and, with a private taxi boat ride through the Grand Canal, you will reach Murano Island. Visit the historical center with its 7th century cathedral and watch a glass-blowing demonstration in the glass factory. Here, you will also be able to try on the Cinderella glass slipper. If it fits, you will receive a Venetian glass (goto) as a special gift! Enjoy free time in the showrooms and a special 20% discount on purchases.You then will be able to return to the city center at any time by public transportation.
- Family friendly
- Popular choice with kids
Know More about this tourMeet your private local guide at your hotel reception desk. Board the private water taxi and travel along the Grand Canal through Venice and the lagoon to reach the island of Murano.
Once we arrive at Murano Island, you will walk through the historical center and visit the Cathedral of Santa Maria e Donato, a 7th-century church of rare Romanesque style with original mosaics. After a 15-minute walk through Murano's quiet streets, you will reach the glass factory.
Here, you will spend about 20 minutes observing the glass masters at work. Watch them make two different objects with their famous technique for glass-blowing and sculpture.
Would you like to try on the glass slipper?If your foot fits, you will become the Cinderella of the day and will receive a special present. You can choose from a multi-colored flower vase, a dish with 'millefiori' decoration, or a Venetian wine glass (called 'goto').You will also receive free time in the showrooms and a special 20% discount on purchases.
The tour ends in the glass factory.You can return to the center of Venice or continue easily to Burano and Torcello at any time with public transportation (on your own). The boat station is approximately 300 meters from the glass factory (ticket not included).
Inclusions for Murano By Private Watertaxi Including Glass Blowing Demo With Hotel Pick Up
- Private local guide
- Entrance to Santa Maria e Donato Cathedral
- Private one way taxi
- Glass factory tour with glass master performace
- 20% discount on purchase in the glass factory
- Hotel pick up
Exclusions for Murano By Private Watertaxi Including Glass Blowing Demo With Hotel Pick Up
- Food and drinks
- Drop off
- Return ticket to Venice
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
A small amount of walking is involved
Please note that the tour will end in Murano. Return ticket to Venice by public transport is not included. From Murano Faro, you will be able to purchase a public boat ticket to any Venice's destination: San Marco, Train Station, Fondamente Nove, etc.
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Local market visit and private cooking class at a Cesarina's home in Venice
- Dining experience at a Cesarina's home in Venice with show cooking
- Good morning Venice: Coffee, deserts with Highlights of Venice
- Classic gondola tour
- Venice Visitor 60min 30 pictures Photo Session in Venice
- Venice VIP Photo Session in Venice
- Islands of Venice Murano Burano and Torcello
- CHARMING GONDOLA AND CLASSIC MUSIC