Murano Glass Factory Experience: Factory Tour And Workshop - Venice
OverviewExplore Venice city center and make your way to the Murano island. Walk through hidden Venice and visit Colleoni Glass Factory with a local guide. Enjoy a private performance of an expert glass Master, modelling glass with blowing and sculpture techniques. Learn about the glass tradition during your workshop and choose between mosaic, glass beads jewelry and a private session with a glass master.
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Family friendly
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourDiscover the Murano glass tradition by watching and working with local masters and craftsmen.
Depart from Venice city center with our authorized local guide, and walk for approximately 15 minutes through hidden streets before reaching the Murano island by public transportation (not included).
Visit Colleoni Glass Factory and assist in a private performance of an expert glass master with a demo of blowing and sculpture technique. Then, choose one of the available workshops and make your own object in Murano glass.
Whichever type of activity you choose will permit you to work with a local craftsman and make your personalized item.
Inclusions for Murano Glass Factory Experience: Factory Tour And Workshop
- Tour assistant
- Factory tour
- Private glass demonstration
- Private workshop
- 20% discount on purchase in the glass factory shop
Exclusions for Murano Glass Factory Experience: Factory Tour And Workshop
- Transportation to/from attractions. If you have a daily ticket, there's no extra cost, otherwise public transport tickets cost 12,50 Euros per person
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Murano Glass Experience plus Visit to a Burano Lace Laboratory
- Secret Venice Walking Tour and Gondola Ride
- Morning Venice Walking Tour plus St Mark's Basilica Guided Visit
- Grand Canal Boat Tour and Murano Glass Experience
- Venice Private Departure Transfer by Water Taxi: Central Venice to Cruise Port
- Private Arrival Transfer from Marco Polo Airport to Venice