Murray River Day Trip From Adelaide Including Lunch Cruise Aboard The Proud Mary
OverviewRelax while taking a lunch-time cruise along the historic Murray River. Gain an insight into this unique river system with its magnificent landscapes and spectacular cliffs. Then travel alongside the Murray River in your coach, taking in the spectacular views and stopping regularly for great photo opportunities. On the return journey, visit Melba’s Chocolate Factory and Woodside Cheese Wrights at Woodside.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourThe Murray River Highlights tour departs Adelaide and travels to the mighty Murray River. On your arrival, board the Proud Mary and relax as you cruise the historic river enjoying the wildlife and surrounding scenery.
Enjoy lunch on board the Proud Mary as you continue your journey along the river and gain insight into the river system and unique landscapes of the region. Upon disembarking, enjoy a tour along the river bank of the Murray River taking in spectacular views and stopping regularly for great photo opportunities, including the Mannum Lookout.
Travel back to Adelaide via the delightful Adelaide Hills, stopping at Melbas Chocolate Factory and Woodside Cheese Wrights at Woodside with an opportunity to purchase afternoon tea (own expense).
Inclusions for Murray River Day Trip From Adelaide Including Lunch Cruise Aboard The Proud Mary
- Buffet lunch
- River cruise
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Murray River Day Trip From Adelaide Including Lunch Cruise Aboard The Proud Mary
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cruise varies slightly depending on river boarding poing - Monday: board at Mannum, Friday: board at Woodland Reserve
Proud Mary Cruise duration is 2 hours
Vessel type and times may vary at times of maintenance
There is no lift on the Proud Mary - you will need to be able to get up the steep steps with hand rails on both sides to the lunch room area. Staff can assist if needed.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.