Murray River Riverboat Tour Including Lunch From Adelaide
OverviewTrade in the hustle and bustle of Adelaide for a day in the peaceful, picturesque Murray River region with this day trip to Mannum. Take a 2-hour cruise on the scenic Murray River, and enjoy morning tea and lunch on board while you spot birdlife like pelicans and cockatoos. Learn about Mannums paddle steamer history, and visit the Melba's Chocolate Factory in Woodside. Views of the Adelaide Hills will keep you entertained during the 3-hour round-trip coach ride.
- Instant Confirmation
- Lunch included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from centrally located Adelaide hotels, head by coach to the town of Mannum, about a 1.5-hour drive through the rolling Adelaide Hills and the Mallee outback.
Mannum is a historical town on the river, where European settlement dates back to the 1840s and the first paddle steamer on the Murray River was launched in 1852. When you arrive, board the riverboat for your 2-hour cruise.
Youll see just a small portion of Australias longest river but some of its best scenery, including stark cliffs, willow trees and the Red River Gums. Keep your eyes peeled for wildlife like galahs, cockatoos and pelicans, and enjoy morning tea and lunch served on board.
Afterward, enjoy free time to explore Mannum on your own, and visit a lookout point to admire the view over the city and river. Then hop back on the coach for the return drive to Adelaide, stopping in the town of Woodside to visit Melba's Chocolate Factory in Woodside, home to some of the world's most delicious confectionery. Enjoy a snack or drink, if you wish, at the cafe (own expense) before continuing the drive to Adelaide, passing through the Chain of Ponds to Tea Tree Gully.
Your tour ends with hotel drop-off in Adelaide.
Inclusions for Murray River Riverboat Tour Including Lunch From Adelaide
- Riverboat cruise
- Morning tea
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Murray River Riverboat Tour Including Lunch From Adelaide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not wheelchair accessible
The boat may differ depending on availability. Buffet lunch with tea/coffee is served on the Proud Mary Roverboat or 2-course with tea/coffee is served on the Captain Proud Paddle Wheeler
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.