OverviewExperience a breathtaking 1-day cruise and explore the Musandam Peninsula in Oman, known as the “Norway of Arabia”. Discover the unique fjord landscapes with rugged cliffs and beautiful bays.
- Buffet lunch included
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourEnjoy an exciting day among the stunning fjord landscapes of the Musandam Peninsula, an area that is best accessed by the sea. Approximately 90 kilometers separates the mainland of Oman and the Musandam Peninsula.
This day trip takes you through the unique scenery and rocky mountains between the border of the United Arab Emirates and Oman to the Musandam Peninsula in Oman. Sail from the fishing port in Khasab and begin your tour of the famous stone houses, fishing villages, white mountains, rugged cliffs, beautiful caves, salt mountains, and fantastic bays in Musandam.We will take you to the place where you can swim and snorkel in the clear water & watch a few dolphins this unique nature from your traditional dhow.
Enjoy a delicious picnic lunch in this beautiful landscape before continuing on the tour. In the afternoon you return to the port with unforgettable memories. You’ll then be transferred from Khasab back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Musandam Dhow Cruise From Dubai: The Oman Fjords - Norway Of Arabia
- unlimited soft drinks
- snorkeling equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Sightseeing cruise
- Oman Entry Visa
Exclusions for Musandam Dhow Cruise From Dubai: The Oman Fjords - Norway Of Arabia
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.