Musee D'Orsay Private Tour With Skip The Line Access - ParisWrite a Review
Don’t miss the Parisian’s favorite museum, and the largest collection of Impressionist art in the world. The Musée d’Orsay is home to some of the world’s greatest masterpieces – this magnificent museum is a hidden gem that should be included in any visit to Paris. Book a 2 hour private tour of up to 4 people, and be led to the most iconic pieces by your expert local guide, allowing you to discover the highlights of this incredible museum in a relaxed and intimate atmosphere and at your own pace.
- See the greatest collection of Impressionist art in the world
- Fully guided 2 hour private tour of the Musée d’Orsay
- Tour can be customized to your requirements
- Family Friendly
Know More about this tour
“My dear friend, your train station looks like a Palace of Fine Arts while our Palace of Fine Arts looks like a train station” is what the architect Victor Laloux heard in 1900 when his spectacular station was inaugurated. Nowadays this wonderful light and airy space is home to the Musée d’Orsay. Dedicated to the art of the second half of the 19th century, one of the most exciting and daring periods in artistic history, you will discover how the Impressionist movement burst onto the scene and changed the face of art forever.
Follow your guide and step into a world of colour and light. Monet, Manet, Van Gogh, Cezanne and Renoir, this museum is home to some of the greatest, and most recognisable works of art in the world. Witness up close the swirling colours of artistic revolution, as your expert guide explains not only the artworks, but also the incredible changes that were also taking place in French society at the time. Learn about the colourful and often unconventional lives of the mythical artists represented here, many of whom lived and worked in Paris. It’s not surprising that this visit is also one of our guides’ favourites!
Enjoy the privilege of your own private guide. This tour will allow you to customise this VIP visit according to your preferences.
Inclusions for Musee D'Orsay Private Tour With Skip The Line Access
- Skip the line tickets
- Expert fully accredited English speaking local guide
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Musee D'Orsay Private Tour With Skip The Line Access
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.