Museo De La Memoria Y Los Derechos Humanos Walking Tour - SantiagoWrite a Review
OverviewMuseo de la Memoria y los Derechos Humanos is amuseumlocated inSantiago, Chile, dedicated to commemorate the victims ofhuman rights violationsduring thecivic-military regimeled byAugusto Pinochetbetween 1973 and 1990. It was inaugurated by former President Michelle Bacheleton January 11, 2010, which formed part of government works celebrating thebicentennial of Chile.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
Using public transportation as subway line (called metro for Chileans), the tour starts at your hotel with a guide who takes you at the Quinta Normal metro station to get acquainted with the nooks and corners of Barrio Yungay, one of the countrys architectural and cultural patrimonial sites founded in 1839. Today, the district is considered one of the oldest of Santiago and stands out for preserving its valuable historical buildings that contrast with the rest of the citys modern skyline. After a brief visit to Parque Quinta Normal, walk until Museo de la Memoria to experience and get into the recent political history of Chile. The museum was dedicated to commemorate the victims ofhuman rights violationsduring thecivic-military regimeled byAugusto Pinochetbetween 1973 and 1990. Return to the hotel by public transportation.
Inclusions for Museo De La Memoria Y Los Derechos Humanos Walking Tour
- Local guide
- Walking tour
- Museum access
Exclusions for Museo De La Memoria Y Los Derechos Humanos Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Santa Rita Wine Tour
- Private Full-Day Tour Of Santiago
- Santiago Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- Isla Negra And Pablo Neruda Museum Day Trip From Santiago
- Surfing Day Trip From Santiago
- Small-Group Valparaiso And Wine Tour From Santiago
- Mapocho Golf Club From Santiago
- City Tour And Wine Tour Concha Y Toro Or Santa Rita
- Create Your Own Wine Private Tour From Santiago
- High-Quality Mountain Bike Rentals In Santiago