Museo De La Memoria Y Los Derechos Humanos Walking Tour - SantiagoWrite a Review
OverviewMuseo de la Memoria y los Derechos Humanos is aÂ museumÂ located inÂ Santiago, Chile, dedicated to commemorate the victims ofÂ human rights violationsÂ during theÂ civic-military regimeÂ led byÂ Augusto PinochetÂ between 1973 and 1990. It was inaugurated by former President Michelle BacheletÂ on January 11, 2010, which formed part of government works celebrating theÂ bicentennial of Chile.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
Using public transportation as subway line (called “metro” for Chileans), the tour starts at your hotel with a guide who takes you at the Quinta Normal metro station to get acquainted with the nooks and corners of Barrio Yungay, one of the country’s architectural and cultural patrimonial sites founded in 1839. Today, the district is considered one of the oldest of Santiago and stands out for preserving its valuable historical buildings that contrast with the rest of the city´s modern skyline. After a brief visit to Parque Quinta Normal, walk until Museo de la Memoria to experience and get into the recent political history of Chile. The museum was dedicated to commemorate the victims of human rights violations during the civic-military regime led by Augusto Pinochet between 1973 and 1990. Return to the hotel by public transportation.
Inclusions for Museo De La Memoria Y Los Derechos Humanos Walking Tour
- Local guide
- Walking tour
- Museum access
Exclusions for Museo De La Memoria Y Los Derechos Humanos Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.