Museo Orlina Day Pass - Tagaytay
OverviewThe Museo orlina opens its door to the public, where they can view superb examples of Ramon Orlinas scintillating artistry to their delight and enchantment.
Know More about this tour
MUSEO ORLINA is the showcase of the artistry of internationally acclaimed Ramon Orlina, pioneer and foremost practitioner of glass sculpture in the country. Before Orlina, glass was largely appreciated only for its utilitarian function: as drinking vessels, window glass panes, or automotive wind shields. A visionary, Orlina saw beyond the humble origin of this industrial glass residue. The result is an exultant body of works that, through the decades, have dazzled the art scene and prized by numerous collectors. Triumphantly, Orlina has transformed the medium by elevating it to the dignity and respectability of art.
The Museo Orlina opens its door to the public, where they can view superb examples of Ramon Orlinas scintillating artistry to their delight and enchantment.
Inclusions for Museo Orlina Day Pass
- Admission ticket
Exclusions for Museo Orlina Day Pass
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.