Museum Entrance And Workshop Staphorst Paint Dotting 'Make Your Own Staphorst Paint Dotting Tote Bag' - Amsterdam
OverviewDecorate a tote bag with the old technics of the Staphorster Stipwerk (old painting stamping technic which is on the worldlist of Unesco of immaterial cultural heritage) in the Dutch Costume Museum in the centre of Amsterdam and a visite to the museum.You will learn everything about the history of this so called 'Staphorst Stipwerk', the use of the materials, and make your own fabrics.Price is including all the materials, tote bag, coffee/tea and entrance to the museum. This 'Staphorst Stipwerk' paint stamping technics is used on the fabrics of the men collections of 2017 and 2018 by the fashion designers Walter van Beirendonk and John Galliano.
Know More about this tourVisit the Dutch Costume Museum with all the traditional costumes from the Netherlands. In Staphorst they use for more then 100 years the old technics of paint dotting by needles, pins etc. to decorate their traditional costumes. In the workshop, after your visit in the museum, you can learn how to use this technics and you will 'paint dotting' a black tote bag, that you can take as your souvenir from the workshop.
Price is including:
Entrance of the museum
Materials for the workshop
The workshops are always on wednesday afternoon and saturday and sunday morning. Please contact the museum to make a reservation.
Inclusions for Museum Entrance And Workshop Staphorst Paint Dotting 'Make Your Own Staphorst Paint Dotting Tote Bag'
- , Workshop including materials and black tote bag
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Museum Entrance And Workshop Staphorst Paint Dotting 'Make Your Own Staphorst Paint Dotting Tote Bag'
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guided Tour Behind the scenes of The Royal Concertgebouw in Amsterdam
- Private Day Tour of Tulips and Windmills including a Pancake Lunch
- Private Transfer to Keukenhof from Amsterdam
- Guided Keukenhof and Diamonds Tour
- Skip the Line Keukenhof Gardens Admission Ticket with Transportation from Amsterdam
- Keukenhof Garden Entrance Ticket with Transfers from Amsterdam
- Experiencewaterland safari The Largest tulip fields of the world
- Keukenhof Gardens and Tulip Fields Tour from Amsterdam