Museum Of Folk Architecture And Household Traditions In Pereiaslav-Khmelnytskyi From Kiev
OverviewPereiaslav-Khmelnytskyi an ancient city in the Kiev Oblast (province) of central Ukraine, located on the confluence of Alta and Trubizh rivers some 95km (59.03mi) south of the nation's capital Kiev. Until 1943, the city was known as Pereyaslav. Serving as the administrative center of the Pereiaslav-Khmelnytskyi Raion (district), Pereiaslav-Khmelnytskyi itself is designated as a city of regional significance and does not belong to the Raion. With its current estimated population around 30,000, and over 20 museums, Pereiaslav-Khmelnytskyi is often described as a "living museum" and granted status of a History and Ethnography Reserve of Ukraine.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tour
The most significant landmark of Pereiaslav-Khmelnytskyi isMuseum of Folk Architecture and Household Traditions in Middle Naddnipryanschina. On the 30 acres located 185 objects, including 104 monuments of folk architecture of the seventeenth and nineteenth centuries, Including 20 yards of houses and outbuildings, 23 different settings and workshops, over 20 thousand works of folk art and implements, household items, collected in the forest-steppe zone of Ukraine. Beautiful decoration of the museum are two handmade bids Park with tens of thousands of trees and shrubs, carefully maintained gardens and yardsMuseum presenting the architecture and traditions of Ukrainians from ancient times up to the 19th century, which includes submuseums: Museum of Bread, Museum of Land Transportation, Museum of Rushnyks (Ukrainian Decorative Towels), Museum of Space Exploration, Museum of Postal Services, Museum of Bee-keeping, Museum of Applied and Decorative Arts, Museum of Ukrainian Traditional Rituals, Museum of Archaeology, Museum of the Cossack Glory, Museum of Trypillya Culture, Museum of Ukrainian Traditional Dress, etc. Also you can accept theExcavated ruins of buildings from the 1011th centuries,St. Michael's church (164666),Ascension monastery (with cathedral built in 16951700) and more.
Inclusions for Museum Of Folk Architecture And Household Traditions In Pereiaslav-Khmelnytskyi From Kiev
- Private guided tour
- Local guide service 2,5 hours
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tour includes transportation by private car or minivan, minibus
Exclusions for Museum Of Folk Architecture And Household Traditions In Pereiaslav-Khmelnytskyi From Kiev
- Entrance fees to the territory of Museum (about 1US$ per person)
- Entrance fees to the Exhibition on the territory of Museum (about 1 US$ per person)
- Souvenirs and photos are available on theMuseum's territory
- Food and drinks
- Extra service
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Another language speaking guide is on request (subject fo the pricing).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.