Museums Of Baku
OverviewMuseums are the gems of the country to show its history and culture with the artefacts belonging to various periods of the history.The world is full of different museums. Azerbaijan having 2000 years of history has a lot of things to show its guests. Depeding on lots of factors, We decided to choose 3 of them to show you.
Know More about this tourCarpet Museum - its unique shape will attract your attention directly from outside. Built in a rolled-carpet shape, museum has 3 floors full of handmade carpet and other samples.
Heydar Aliyev Cultural Center - Zaha hadid, famous Iraqi born architect had amazing talent and her words give modern beauty to the world. Baku- a Caucasian city has one the her works and even may be her best work
History Museum - History museum are available for all the countries and cities around the world. If you are in Baku, so it is a nice chance to see history of Azerbaijan from very ancient times till modern period.
Inclusions for Museums Of Baku
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Museums Of Baku
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.