Mushing And Dog Sledding In Andorrra
OverviewDiscover Andorra in one of the most enthusiastic and authentic adventures that will take you back to the early days of transportation by dog sled. Dogs will take you winding through some of the most spectacular wilderness in Andorra. It is one of the winter activities that allows us to have more contact with nature. The circuits cover paths and forests of great beauty and the force that is used to drag the sledges is that of Nordic dogs that have been properly trained for that function and that enjoy doing their job. They are very faithful animals and with a special instinct to find the safest way. The sleigh excursions are made in small groups.
Know More about this tour
From the meeting point we will go to the start zone or "steak-out". Once at the steak-out you will receive the musher with the sled and a brief explanation about the activity you are going to start. Next, you will meet the dogs that will be ready for the experience and start your adventure into the Mushing world.
You will be able to share the experience on the sled with 2 friends or with your family (màximum number of people per sled 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children).
In the middle of the tour the musher will order the dogs to stop and you can take advantage of them to solve your doubts and curiosities or take the best of this moment to take some pictures.After the rest, we will start walking among the spectacular forest watching the impressive landscape from a unique perspective until you reach the starting point where the activity ends and you can pet and reward the dogs that show their gratitude.
Inclusions for Mushing And Dog Sledding In Andorrra
- Mushing Guide
- Blanket to protect yourselves from snow
Exclusions for Mushing And Dog Sledding In Andorrra
- Medical Assistance Insurance
- Transfer service from and to the Hotel/ Grau Roig (if required, you can rent a private van for 100)
- We recommend: sunscreen, sunglasses and warm clothes and boots
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please, be at the check in point 15 minutes before departure time
This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
Mximum number of people per sled 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.