Music City Hop On And Hop Off Tour - Nashville
OverviewExperience Nashville by Night! You will view the Music City from the top of our new Double Decker Tour Buses. There is nothing like seeing this city all lit up with the ability to hop off for some great photo ops!
- Family friendly
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tour
Check out the Music City at your own pace! Nashville's only Hop-on, Hop-Off tour featuring both Trolley's and Double Decker's is a customizabletreat allowing you to see the sites at your own pace. Jump onand off throughout the day and enjoy all Nashville has to offer. This tour starts at the Riverfront station at 108 1st Avenue South and hop off wherever you like. If you are looking for flexibility to experience Nashville on your terms, this is it!
Thistour runs from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm and has 15 stops with over 100 points of interest and is led by our fun and informative driver / guides. Along therouteyou will stop at sites such as: 1.) Riverfront Train Station 2.)The George Jone's Museum 3.) Country Music Hall of Fame 4.) Ryman Auditorium 5.) The Tennessee State Capital 6.) Musicians Hall of fame & Museum 7.) Bicentennial Park & Farmers' Market 8.) Marathon Village & Antique Archaeology 9.) Nelson's Green Brier Distillery 10.) The Parthenon & Centennial Park 11.) Vanderbilt University 12.) Hattie B's Hot Chicken 13.) The Gulch 14.) Frist Center for the Visual Arts and 15.) Nashville Visitors Center - Bridgestone Arena
Inclusions for Music City Hop On And Hop Off Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Live commentary on board
- The opportunity to ride in a Double Decker or Traditional Trolley
Exclusions for Music City Hop On And Hop Off Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Admission to Attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
On either the Hop-On-Trolley or the Double Decker, please give your printed voucher to the driver when you board.
Due to certain holidays, road closures, events, or inclement weather we may change which vehicles are in rotation, change the route or the stop points. The pass is good for 2 CONSECUTIVE Days.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.