Musical Prague Private TourÂ provided by a car or minivan takesÂ 6 hours. We will pick you up atÂ 9amÂ in a lobby of the hotel you are staying in. We will show you Â where world-class operas and concert works were born.We will follow in the steps ofÂ AntonÃn DvoÅÂÃ¡k, Â Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, BedÅÂich SmetanaÂ and other famous musicians to theÂ John Lennon Wall.
We will take you to theÂ Strahov MonasteryÂ andÂ Basilica of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary.Â Because in 1787 Mozart visited this place, accompanied by an opera singer and his friendÂ JosefÃna DuÅ¡kovÃ¡.Â
We will introduce you aÂ Loretto churchÂ with a Â famous carillon from the late 17th century, one of the last surviving instruments of this type.
We will show you a house which was used in a movie Â Amadeus as his own house.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourThis tour starts at 9am and takes 6 hours. We go by a private car or minivan. We will se many beautiful sights connected to the music.
We will visit famousÂ Nerudova streetÂ andÂ House at the Three Fiddles.
We go inside of the top BarockÂ Church of St.NicholasÂ from the 18th century located in the picturesqueÂ Little Town.Â It houses aÂ unique organÂ built from 1745 till 1746. It was played during theÂ requiem Mass for Mozart.
Ema DestinnovÃ¡Â (1878-1930)Â world-famous Czech Opera singerÂ who celebrated considerable success as the star of the Berlin State Opera and LondonÂ´s Covent Garden. In New YorkÂ´s Metropolitan Opera she shone alongside Enrico Caruso as his singing partner. We will see the house where she lived in a Little Town Square.
John Lennon Wall - undoubtedly the most famous wallÂ onÂ Kampa Island, supporters of the hippie movement covered it with graffiti featuring romantic poetry, philosophical texts and images. After the death of John Lennon, it became a means of expressing dissatisfaction with the communist regime. In the garden of the convent of the Order of the Knights of Malta, hidden from public view behind the "Lennon Wall", grows what is allegedly the largest sycamore in Prague, sometimes also calledÂ Beethoven Sycamore.Â According to legend, the composer loved sitting under it during his visit to Prague.
RudolfinumÂ where is locatedÂ DvoÅÃ¡k Concert HallÂ is a fine Neo-Renaissance building set by the river. It hosts classical music concerts.
Statue of AntonÃn DvoÅÃ¡kÂ standing in front of the building was unveiled at the end of the Prague Spring Festival in 2000. He was one of the most respected and most played personalitiesin the world of Czech composers. He became aÂ director of the U.S.National Conservatory in NewÂ YorkÂ in 1892.Â
KlementinumÂ is the largest, and one of the most historic complex of buildings in the Old Town founded in 1232.Â Concerts are held in the beautiful Mirror Chapel, where Wolfgang AmadeusÂ MozartÂ once played the organ.Â
Estates Theatre, magnificent theatre building from 1783 was built in the empire and classical style. It is still preserved in nearly original condition. The theatreâs history is inseparable from the musical talent ofÂ Wolfgang Amadeus MozartÂ â in particular with the world premiere of his operaÂ Don Giovanni,Â which is still included in the repertoire
Municipal HouseÂ is the city's foremost Art Nouveau building, and one of the finest in Europe. It housesÂ theÂ Smetana Concert Hall, the grandest concert hall in Prague, where the largest orchestras to play the city perform.
Inclusions for Musical Prague Private Tour
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Musical Prague Private Tour
- Entrance fees are not included in the price
- Lunch is not included in the price (available to buy)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.