OverviewMusical Prague Private Tour provided by a car or minivan takes 6 hours. We will pick you up at 9am in a lobby of the hotel you are staying in. We will show you where world-class operas and concert works were born.We will follow in the steps of AntonÃn DvoÅÃ¡k, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, BedÅich Smetana and other famous musicians to the John Lennon Wall.We will take you to the Strahov Monastery and Basilica of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary. Because in 1787 Mozart visited this place, accompanied by an opera singer and his friend JosefÃna DuÅ¡kovÃ¡. We will introduce you a Loretto church with a famous carillon from the late 17th century, one of the last surviving instruments of this type.We will show you a house which was used in a movie Amadeus as his own house.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourThis tour starts at 9am and takes 6 hours. We go by a private car or minivan. We will se many beautiful sights connected to the music.
We will visit famousNerudova streetandHouse at the Three Fiddles.
We go inside of the top BarockChurch of St.Nicholasfrom the 18th century located in the picturesqueLittle Town.It houses aunique organbuilt from 1745 till 1746. It was played during therequiem Mass for Mozart.
Ema Destinnov(1878-1930)world-famous Czech Opera singerwho celebrated considerable success as the star of the Berlin State Opera and Londons Covent Garden. In New Yorks Metropolitan Opera she shone alongside Enrico Caruso as his singing partner. We will see the house where she lived in a Little Town Square.
John Lennon Wall - undoubtedly the most famous wallonKampa Island, supporters of the hippie movement covered it with graffiti featuring romantic poetry, philosophical texts and images. After the death of John Lennon, it became a means of expressing dissatisfaction with the communist regime. In the garden of the convent of the Order of the Knights of Malta, hidden from public view behind the "Lennon Wall", grows what is allegedly the largest sycamore in Prague, sometimes also calledBeethoven Sycamore.According to legend, the composer loved sitting under it during his visit to Prague.
Rudolfinumwhere is locatedDvok Concert Hallis a fine Neo-Renaissance building set by the river. It hosts classical music concerts.
Statue of Antonn Dvokstanding in front of the building was unveiled at the end of the Prague Spring Festival in 2000. He was one of the most respected and most played personalitiesin the world of Czech composers. He became adirector of the U.S.National Conservatory in NewYorkin 1892.
Klementinumis the largest, and one of the most historic complex of buildings in the Old Town founded in 1232.Concerts are held in the beautiful Mirror Chapel, where Wolfgang AmadeusMozartonce played the organ.
Estates Theatre, magnificent theatre building from 1783 was built in the empire and classical style. It is still preserved in nearly original condition. The theatres history is inseparable from the musical talent ofWolfgang Amadeus Mozart in particular with the world premiere of his operaDon Giovanni,which is still included in the repertoire
Municipal Houseis the city's foremost Art Nouveau building, and one of the finest in Europe. It housestheSmetana Concert Hall, the grandest concert hall in Prague, where the largest orchestras to play the city perform.
Inclusions for Musical Prague Private Tour
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Musical Prague Private Tour
- Entrance fees are not included in the price
- Lunch is not included in the price (available to buy)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.