Must See Singapore In A Day With A Local Host
OverviewIf its your first time in Singapore, youll want to see the very best of the city and tick its iconic sights off your bucket list, as well as discovering the citys exciting melting pot of cultures, cuisines and traditions. So visit Singapores must see districts, gardens, shrines and temples with a local by your side to navigate and share with you their unique insiders perspective on the main tourist sights that youd never find in a travel guide. Ditch the guidebook and get ready to see the real Singapore in just one day - youll see the very best of the city and tick Singapores top spots off your bucket list, but your local will show you a few secret local spots along the way too!
Know More about this tourWHAT YOU'LL DO
Join a Local Host to discover Singapores top attractions and explore its most famous neighbourhoods - all through a local lens of course!
Choose which of the citys top attractions you most want to see like the Sri Mariamman Temple, Marina Bay and Emerald Hill, as well as stopping by local spots like a hawker centre and places of interest along the way to get an authentic insight into local life in Singapore.
See why Singapore is such an exciting destination for foodies - youll stop by a traditional hawker centre for lunch, trying some of the classic dishes and local delicacies that are lunch time staples at these open air food courts.
Your local will also advise you on the best way to spend the following days of your trip, allowing you to discover other areas of Singapore that youll love and revealing hidden gems along the way.EXPERIENCE HIGHLIGHTS
- Get to know the real Singapore with a local
- See the city's most famous sites in one day
- Your hostwill design a bespoke route for you which takes in the city's highlights and must-see sights
- Discover the main attractions as well as the hidden gems that are tucked away nearby and avoid the tourist traps
- Eat and drink like a local at a hawker centre, trying local delicacies and staple dishes that are cooked up at these food courts throughout the day
- Get tips and tricks for the rest of your stay
Inclusions for Must See Singapore In A Day With A Local Host
- * Private and personalised experience, * 8 hours with a Local Host, * Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
Exclusions for Must See Singapore In A Day With A Local Host
- * Additional food and drinks from the ones provided in the experience* Tickets to any attractions* Transportation costs* Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Well be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality, tastes and interests so we can assign a like-minded local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
Your Local Host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary and agree a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience you can always change your mind about what you want to do and eat.
Your Local Host may also suggest adjustments or new routes if they feel that there is something just around the corner that you may enjoy, or perhaps if the weather affects your itinerary.
Although you will see well known sights, your Local Host will also help you to discover the places, things and stories that you wont find in a guidebook and that make the city unique.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.