Mutianyu Great Wall And Ding Tomb Day Trip From Beijing
OverviewOn this guided day trip from Beijing, you will see Chinas symbol - the Great Wall and Ding Tombs - a well-preserved imperial burial sites in China. Listen to your local tour guides expert commentary and get to know about the history and stories behind the sites. Chinese lunch, hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourBetween 7:30-8:30am, your English-speaking guide, coach and driver will pick you up from your hotel in Beijing to start todays trip.
You will explore the Ding Tomb, the tomb of the thirteenth emperor of the Ming Dynasty, Emperor Wanli, and his two empresses. The tomb is the only Ming Dynasty Tomb that has been excavated. This underground palace is 89 feet (27 m) deep and has an area of over 3900 square feet (1,195 square m). The tomb held over 3,000 relics, journeys, and treasures that have been unearthed. Duration: two hours. Sightseeing on Ming Tombs will be ended at 11:00am.
After the tombs, enjoy a stop at a famous jade factory to see how jade products are made, and enjoy some shopping. After that, you will enjoy an authentic traditional Chinese lunch, which will prepare you for your next destination: the Mutianyu Section of the Great Wall. To see stunning panoramic views of the Great Wall from a distance, you can take a cable car (at your own expense).
On your way back to Beijing, visit a tea shop to enjoy the Chinese traditional tea ceremony. The tour ends with drop-off at your hotel around 6 pm.
Inclusions for Mutianyu Great Wall And Ding Tomb Day Trip From Beijing
- English-speaking tour guide
- Admission fee for listed attractions
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in central Beijing
- Transport by shared air-conditioned coach
- Chinese lunch
Exclusions for Mutianyu Great Wall And Ding Tomb Day Trip From Beijing
- Gratuities (optional)
- Cable car fee for the Great Wall
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
We offer complimentary pick up service from your hotel located within the third ring road in Beijing. If your hotel is not within the third ring road, your tour guide will call you at your hotel one day before departure to confirm your departure time and a pick-up point in Beijing city center. You will need to go to the pick-up point by taxi at your own expense.
In the evening (between 6-8 pm) prior to departure day, your tour guide will contact you via your hotel to confirm the exact pick-up time for the next day.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day Tour: Classic Beijing Attractions Visiting With All Entrance Tickets Inclusive
- Shared Departure Transfer: Hotel to Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)
- Private Day Tour: Discover Tianjin By Bullet Train From Beijing
- Private Family Friendly Tour: Beijing Zoo, Olympic Park, and Science and Technology Museum
- Small Group Day Tour of Mutianyu Great Wall and Ming Tombs
- Private Customized 3-Day Tour Combo Package: Ultimate Beijing Sightseeing