Mutianyu Great Wall And Forbidden City Group Tour - Beijing
OverviewOn this classic Beijing day tour, , you will discover the imperial palace of Forbidden City, gain insight into the Chinese imperial history, and visit the Mutianyu Great Wall with beautiful natural scenery and seldom seen watchtowers.
Know More about this tourThe guide will pick you up from your Beijing downtown hotel lobby at around 7:30 8:30 am based on the hotel location, join in the group to have a Beijing classic trip.
Firstly visit the Forbidden City, also known as Palace Museum, Gu Gong in Chinese, it is the world's largest palace complex and one of the most visited museums. Follow your knowledgeable guide to gain insight into the Chinese imperial family and be amazed by the splendid painted architectural decoration and surprisingly magnificent treasures.
Late enjoy lunch at local restaurant, continue to explore the Mutianyu Great Wall, which is one of the most famous sections, less crowded and surrounded by beautiful natural scenery. This section has been renovated, easier and safer to climb. Hike along the incredible Great Wall to get a lifetime memory. During the trip, you will go to jade carving artistic center and Chinese traditional medicine culture for visiting and shopping.
After the trip, you will have a comfortable transfer back to downtown and drop-off at the hotel.
Inclusions for Mutianyu Great Wall And Forbidden City Group Tour
- Group tour
- Air-conditioned tour vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Local lunch
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
Exclusions for Mutianyu Great Wall And Forbidden City Group Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Great Wall cable car
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours