OverviewGreat Wall of China,one of the seven wonders in the world.It is one of the high lights you must see for a tour in Beijing. Summer Palace,a huge garden for the emperor and his family spend in the Summer time.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Excellent value for money
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Small-group tour
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Lunch included
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourYour tour guide will pick you up at 8:00am from your hotel and visit the Mutianyu Great Wall first (1.5 hour driving time). This section of the Wall is fully restored with spectacular view and beautiful surrounding. You will have your own option to choose taking a cable car or chair lift up to the wall or spend 2-3 hours hiking on the Wall. Taking a toboggan ride back down is exciting and a lot of fun (at your own cost).
After a delicious dumpling meal, head to the Summer Palace, a well-preserved royal garden in China. It's nice to stroll around ancient pavilions, mansions, temples, bridges and huge lake, stopping occasionally at a shop or tea-house. Much-loved summer retreat of the Imperial families, the lovely landscaped gardens, halls, pavilions and corridors are set around the lake and rivers in natural harmony. Between April to October, you can enjoy a Dragon Boat ride there if you like.
After you tour is finished, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Mutianyu Great Wall And Summer Palace Day Trip From Beijing
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Mutianyu Great Wall And Summer Palace Day Trip From Beijing
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- cable car/toboggan tickets for the Wall
- Dragon Boat ride at Summer Palace
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
If you prefer to have different language tour guide than English one, please kindly make your booking with request 3 days advance
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Dragon Boat ride at Summer Palace is only available at between April 1st to October 31 (additional cost)
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.