Mutianyu Great Wall And Summer Palace Day Trip From Beijing
OverviewGreat Wall of China,one of the seven wonders in the world.It is one of the high lights you must see for a tour in Beijing. Summer Palace,a huge garden for the emperor and his family spend in the Summer time.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Excellent value for money
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Small-group tour
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Lunch included
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourYour tourguide and driver will pick you up at 8:00am from your hotel.
First,you will visit the Mutianyu Great Wall first (1.5 hour from downtown Beijing). This section of the Wall is fully restored with spectacular view and beautiful surrounding. You will have your own option to choose taking a cable car or chair lift up to the wall, spendfew hours hiking on the Wall. Taking a toboggan ride back down is exciting and a lot of fun (at your own cost).
After a delicious meal at Chinese restaurant, head to the Summer Palace, a well-preserved royal garden in China. It's nice to stroll around ancient pavilions, mansions, temples, bridges and huge lake. Much-loved summer retreat of the Imperial families, the lovely landscaped gardens, halls, pavilions and corridors are set around the lake and rivers in natural harmony. Between April to October, you can enjoy a Dragon Boat ride there if you like.
After you tour is finished,you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Mutianyu Great Wall And Summer Palace Day Trip From Beijing
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Mutianyu Great Wall And Summer Palace Day Trip From Beijing
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- cable car/toboggan tickets for the Wall,round way trip cable is USD19,round way trip rope way up,toboggan down is USD19.one way cable car or toboggan is USD16.
- Dragon Boat ride at Summer Palace,USD3 for the dragon boat ride through the Kunming Lake.
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
If you prefer to have different language tour guide than English one, please kindly make your booking with request 3 days advance
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Dragon Boat ride at Summer Palace is only available at between April 1st to October 31 (additional cost)
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable shoes
Due to the weather condition in Summer,the Great Wall might be closed for your safety.you will get fully refund or we take you to the wild Wall instead the Mutianyu.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Hour Private Night Tour: Beijing Foodie Experience
- Private Transfer: Beijing Railway Station to Airport
- Beijing Private Transfer: Beijing Airport to Railway station
- Beijing Opera Show at Liyuan Theater with Transfer
- Small Group Day tour From Jiankou To Mutianyu Great Wall
- Private Day Tour: Greatwall Challenge At Jiankou
- Private Hiking Day Tour: Yanqing Badaling Incomplete Great Wall
- Private Jinshanling to Simatai West Great Wall Hiking Tour from Beijing