Mutianyu Great Wall Day Trip From Beijing
OverviewJoin in this coach tour to explore Mutianyu Great Wall, a less crowded section of the Great Wall with superb views. Well-trained English-speaking tour guide, Chinese lunch, hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourBetween 7:00-7:30 in the morning, your English-speaking guide, coach and driver will pick you up from your hotel in central Beijing to start todays trip. Your tour guide will contact you to confirm pick-up time in the evening before the tour date.
Mutianyu Great Wall is located 50 miles (80 km) northeast of Beijing. As one of the famous and best preserved sections of the Great Wall, Mutianyu is encased by lush greenery offering superb views as it snakes across the hills and mountains. You can walk along the wall through its densely spaced watchtowers. Both sides of the wall have notched parapets so that soldiers could fire arrows at enemy at both sides. This is very rare on other sections of wall.
A cable car up and down the mountain is available and optional at your own cost. On your way back to city center have Chinese lunch at a popular local restaurant, and drop off at your hotel at around 2:30pm.
Inclusions for Mutianyu Great Wall Day Trip From Beijing
- English-speaking tour guide
- Admission fee for listed attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in central Beijing
- Chinese lunch
Exclusions for Mutianyu Great Wall Day Trip From Beijing
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
If your hotel is located outside the third ring road, your tour guide will call you at your hotel one day before departure to confirm your departure time and a pick-up point in Beijing city center. You will need to go to the pick-up point by taxi at your own expense.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Hour Private Night Tour: Beijing Foodie Experience
- Private Transfer: Beijing Railway Station to Airport
- Beijing Private Transfer: Beijing Airport to Railway station
- Beijing Opera Show at Liyuan Theater with Transfer
- Small Group Day tour From Jiankou To Mutianyu Great Wall
- Private Day Tour: Greatwall Challenge At Jiankou
- Private Hiking Day Tour: Yanqing Badaling Incomplete Great Wall
- Private Jinshanling to Simatai West Great Wall Hiking Tour from Beijing