Mutianyu Great Wall Hiking Tour From Beijing With Lunch
OverviewTake time to explore and hike along the Great Wall by joining this 8-hour coach tour. An English-speaking tour guide will accompany you along the way as your trek or optionally, ride the cable car up the mountain. Enjoy a traditional Chinese lunch, as well as hotel pickup and drop-off as well.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in the lobby of your central Beijing hotel between 7am and 8am, and board your comfortable, air-conditioned coach. Begin your 46-mile (75-kilometer) drive to the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall.
As one of the most famous and best-preserved sections of the UNESCO-listed wall, Mutianyu is surrounded by lush greenery, offering beautiful views as it snakes across the hills and mountains.
Arrive at Mutianyu at about 9:30am to begin your hiking journey. Accompanied by your tour guide, the round-trip hike is about 3.7 miles (6 kilometers) and will take approximately 3 hours. If you prefer not to hike for this period of time, you may use the cable car (own expense)) to travel up and down the mountain.
The hike will finish around 1:30pm: perfect timing for you and your group to then relax over a traditional Chinese lunch at a local restaurant chosen by your guide.
After lunch, return to Beijing where you will be dropped off at your accommodation.
Inclusions for Mutianyu Great Wall Hiking Tour From Beijing With Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Mutianyu Great Wall Hiking Tour From Beijing With Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Cable car (additional cost)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A maximum of 10 people per booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
In the evening (between 6-8pm) prior to departure day, your tour guide will contact you via your hotel to confirm the exact pick-up time for the next day
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Hour Private Night Tour: Beijing Foodie Experience
- Private Transfer: Beijing Railway Station to Airport
- Beijing Private Transfer: Beijing Airport to Railway station
- Beijing Opera Show at Liyuan Theater with Transfer
- Small Group Day tour From Jiankou To Mutianyu Great Wall
- Private Day Tour: Greatwall Challenge At Jiankou
- Private Hiking Day Tour: Yanqing Badaling Incomplete Great Wall
- Private Jinshanling to Simatai West Great Wall Hiking Tour from Beijing