3BTaxi Transit service to MuTianYu Great Wall with round trip from downtown hotel or airport is Chartered, Privated and Tailored, around 8 hours round trip, and have the following features:
- guarantee: 4 hours on the wall guarantee.
- mystery gift: one small gift presented by the driver
- mystery short stop: one scenic spot for taking some photos on the back way, no extra charge.
- you will have Higher Insurance Coverage;
- your driver has decades driving experience;
- your car is in good condition, air conditioner and very clean (most of our cars are replaced with a new black color VW Passat);
- we all have received a rigorous review and have no criminal record;
- we all participated in the Ambassador team for the state guests;
- we are honest, punctual, reliable, No Shop Stop, No Detour, No Hidden Fees;
- we insist on safety first, never over speed;
- we strictly follow your planned trip routes, when you have new ideas or requires, we are like to do it as best as we could;
- we get good reviews from thousands of foreign guests in more than 10 years;
- our drivers can speak BASIC english, some speak fluent, some are better, some need the help of Translation APP.
- 3b taxi: Black B Band of Taxi, our cabs are all Black color air-conditioned sedan, our vehicle plate initials are all B, we get togethter for the Band: 3B Taxi
Why MuTianYu Great Wall is your first choose?
- it is nearest to airport, therefore the layovers like it.
- it is well restored, there are 23 towers, around 5 kms.
- it is surrounded by mountains, the wind is weak, it's not very steep, there are the cable car and chairlift/tobaggon, suitable for people of all ages.
- many presidents and VIPs visited this section, such as the Trump's wife, Obama's wife.
- there is the helicopter for the aerial view of the Great Wall.
- opening hours: April-October, 7:30-17:30 ; November-March, 8:00-17:00;
- tickets: shuttle bus 15yuan, cable car or chairlift/tobaggon 120yuan, entry 45yuan.
car, driver, toll, parking fees, bottle water, wifi in car
the price excludes:
tickets, meals, tour guide, gratuity