'My Love From The Star' TV Tour Including Petite France - Seoul
OverviewSee filming locations for the smash hit Korean TV drama, My Love from the Star, on this full-day tour. Rediscover how a handsome alien, trapped for 400 years on Earth, falls in love with an actress, played by glamorous movie star, Jeon Ji-hyun. Visit Petite France to see where the starring couple kissed and reenact their date from N Seoul Tower. Travel by coach with an entertaining guide who shares insider knowledge about the show.
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourDeparting from your Seoul hotel by coach, youre driven through the Korean countryside to Petite France, the first stop on the My Love from the Star filming location tour. Your guide explains how the romantic scene of episode 15 unfolds, in which the alien hero Do Min-jun (played by Kim Soo-hyun) kisses pop star Cheon Song-yi (portrayed by Jeon Ji-hyun) by employing his supernatural powers. Learn how the film site, also used in Korean TV dramas Secret Garden and Beethoven Virus, has since drawn considerable attention from fans of Korean television.
You have an hour to wander this French-themed village, where you can experience a new take on France's culture, food, clothing and architecture. Stay here for lunch, or head to a local restaurant in Seoul for either bulgogi (grilled marinated beef) or bibimbap (a signature rice dish).
Next, drive to Namsan Mountain in central Seoul and head to the 984-feet-high (300-meter) observatory of N Seoul Tower to take in the amazing views from the third floor. Officially the YTN Seoul Tower and commonly known as the Namsan Tower or Seoul Tower, this local landmark marks the highest point in the city. It was also used to film scenes in episode 16 and 18, as your guide explains.
Youll travel back in time to the Joseon Dynasty at Namsan Hanok Village, perhaps recognizing the Korean folk village from episode 11 when Do Min-jun confesses that he came from a faraway star to a doctor. With your guide, meander for approx. 40 minutes among the traditional Korean homes, called hanok, peering inside some to see where scenes were filmed. (Please note: On Tuesdays your tour goes to Bukchon Hanok Village, where hundreds of hanok date back to the Joseon Dynasty.)
Enjoy shopping in downtown Seoul, with approx. 30 minutes to spend at the Shilla Duty Free Shop or Lotte Duty Free Shop. As you search among trendy stores selling international luxury-brand clothing, cosmetics, perfumes, watches and jewelry, consider the look that the famous actress Jeon Ji-hyun popularized in My Love from the Star with her fashionable apparel and hair accessories.
Finally,you will bedropped off at your hotel.
Inclusions for 'My Love From The Star' TV Tour Including Petite France
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for 'My Love From The Star' TV Tour Including Petite France
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Family Tour of Lotte World Amusement Park
- Seoul Palace Morning Tour
- Full Day Nami Island and Garden of Morning Calm Tour from Seoul
- Myeongdong District Tour and Shopping with Traditional Lunch
- 9-Hour Ski Tour to Jisan Ski Resort or Yangji Resort from Seoul
- Korean Heritage Tour: Palaces and Villages of Seoul Including Gyeongbokgung Palace